Getting kicked off locked out still

I'm periodically getting kicked out and locked out with a message that my connection is bad. It is not. Currently locked out 15+ min. Trying to get my run in before payout. Anyone else experiencing this?

Replies

• Twin
    527 posts Member
    Options
    yes hangs on checking for updates boot screen eventually errors with a connection error.
  • Options
    Yes...I had made my second arena attempt, after I won the game froze. Closed all apps, restarted phone, stuck at loading cantina. I am a T-Mobile user with unlimited data so not on WiFi. Phone is a Moto Z2 force edition.
  • Options
    I can't get in game... yall having same issue?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)

Game Update Status: Connection Issues

• Receiving multiple reports of Players unable to access the game, receiving 'connection error' messaging. Our team is currently investigating.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Yes. Checked with guild mates via discord. They are locked out too.

Free rewards heading our way, I'd guess.
  • Options
    Yep, I've been locked out for last 10-15 minutes. Sucks for those that just missed their arena payouts. I'm on a 5g wireless network with an iPhone. I can surf the ESPN website without an issue so it isn't connection. Getting hung up on loading cantina/checking for updates page like the others.
  • Options
    Thanks Kozi
  • Options
    Same. I'm having an issue connecting to the game as well.

It hangs on the 'checking for updates' screen, then finally gives me a prompt "Connection Error" ...
  • Options
    Yup.
    Booted while finishing up a GW node. Got back in and hit reward box, got booted again and unable to get past "loading Cantina". Was unable to collect refresh in time cuz of it. >.<
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Seems our server monkeys are at work and Players are beginning to regain access. Apologies for the blip!
    flesh-wound.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines