Hurricane Irma affecting Puerto Rican players and soon Floridian players

As you can see by the title, in Puerto Rico we are facing a natural disaster as we speak. As far as I know very few of us have the oportunity to play because most of the island doesnt have energy because of the hurricane. Im here speaking on behalf of my nation players and the soon to be affected Floridians. We are probably going to be without electricity for a week at most. And Florida is going to be hit some time between Sunday and Monday.

What do I want to say? I would like to speak on behalf of everyone affected by the hurricane, which is a category 5 hurricane, that the developers could delay some events like this new Han and Chewie event, credit heist and so forth to give us some time to get back up from this natural disaster. Is there a way please?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I agree. It will suck for those who are not able to play for more that an week, missing out everything. Prayers to you and everyone that will be affected by the hurricane.
  • Options
    well looks like the new events are live, but inaccessible for a few days...so much for that.
  • Options
    Don't play unless an important event is coming to save battery life if you need it
  • Options
    Don't play unless an important event is coming to save battery life if you need it

Cell service can also go out.

Good luck to Yall, I'm a FL native who lived thru Andrew and the '04 and '05 seasons so I feel your pain. Now I'm in GA though so I'm only going to get the weak Cat 1 version of Irma
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu