Please Announce new Arena and GW Shipment Character

I hope that they announce a new Arena and GW Shipment character soon!
Has any EA/CG representatives hinted at or explicitly announced when there will be a new character shards available?

I am hoping for Princess Leia in GW and Ewok Elder in Arena
adding Ewok Elder shards to either one would, I suspect, add some pretty cool options to potential viable Arena teams.

I am also hoping that the new update comes with more to do each day. I wouldnt mind level 71-80 unlocked as well, but I know a lot of people were upset when 61-70 was unlocked so maybe that's not ideal for most people.

Replies

• I seriously doubt they're going to put Leia there. It could be Ewok Elder or Barriss or Kit maybe. A good character but not too good, so they won't **** off the whales too much.

They intend to raise the level cap at some point btw. It's not a question of if, but when. There are some abilities and gear that I can't upgrade until level 72-76 that I've come across so far. I just hope they don't do it too soon. I'd like more time to catch up with the top ranks and I'm lv 69 right now.

They just made a few major changes to the game and are introducing new exclusive characters in the next few weeks, so my guess is that they'll not raise the level cap until March.
  • I'm pretty sure they are going to add new toons and not move over existing ones.

Too many good heroes to add to the list, and a need for some generic ones to finish off different squads

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Ya, they need to add atleast one new character to arena or GW. Honestly, it's getting a bit ridiculous.....just a little.
  • I'll take Ewok elder. Not a fan of the princess. QGJ is squishy, wouldn't want another.
  • Please put Aayla in GW shipment...that is all I wanted.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Im so anxious for a new toon in GW shipments
  • I am already 70, have been for at least 2 weeks.

Id like to have more than an hr of things to do everyday. in 15 min my things are going to reset; in an hr and 15min I am going to have nothing left in swgoh to do besides reset arena and try for 1st place at 5pm.

Id like Leia for a Rebel team with Hans, Ackbar, Hoth Rebel Scout, and 5th.

Currently i am working on Assajj Poggle and QGJ/GS

Want to try
    Assajj daka initiate poggle GS

My FOTP is 56/65. At this rate itll be unlock in about 50 days.

Then,
    Phasma kylo FOTP daka assajj
    Phasma kylo fotp poggle GS
    Etc :)

This games fun but makers too profit chasint and it was released way b4 it was ready, 9h well. Ill enjoy my 1hr swgoh ttys:)

• Maul!
  • i like to have some new characters added to the shipments, but i prefer that EA/CG fix some characters first e.g. plo koon, assajj, etc. make them viable first then introduce some new characters into the game.
  • I wish they wouldn't have messed with the selling items button. I have multiple numbers of gear that I don't need and I can't sell it to make money back. I don't think I should have to spend money to earn money. So give us the option to sell our items again.
  • Wait, guys DON'T want to drop $3000 on the NEW Rex? You can't beat content like that!
  • Wait, guys DON'T want to drop $3000 on the NEW Rex? You can't beat content like that!

If I had $3000 id donate to animal welfare organization. If I had $3000 that I could only spend on SWGOH, i would still not byt chromium data parks, because I would have such a better team buying cantina/ls/ds energy and hard node resets. Id probably do 3-4 Cantina Refreshes, up till ls/ds energy was over 200per refill, 2×2 FOTP hard note resets, 2*3 Rey hard node resets. Obviously 2-3 Arena Resets since those pay for themselves
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    puppyCasey wrote: »
    I am already 70, have been for at least 2 weeks.

Id like to have more than an hr of things to do everyday. in 15 min my things are going to reset; in an hr and 15min I am going to have nothing left in swgoh to do besides reset arena and try for 1st place at 5pm.

Id like Leia for a Rebel team with Hans, Ackbar, Hoth Rebel Scout, and 5th.

Currently i am working on Assajj Poggle and QGJ/GS

Want to try
    Assajj daka initiate poggle GS

My FOTP is 56/65. At this rate itll be unlock in about 50 days.

Then,
    Phasma kylo FOTP daka assajj
    Phasma kylo fotp poggle GS
    Etc :)

This games fun but makers too profit chasint and it was released way b4 it was ready, 9h well. Ill enjoy my 1hr swgoh ttys:)

Yes more to do!!!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Genakuma wrote: »
    Please put Aayla in GW shipment...that is all I wanted.

Yes
    114 posts Member
    I'd like to see more clones, I really want Rex but I'm f2p so unlikely to get him.
  • Adding Leia to GW shipments will be a very wise move. It will help balance things out and seriously widen the spectrum of viable strategies.
  • I'm pretty sure they are going to add new toons and not move over existing ones.

Too many good heroes to add to the list, and a need for some generic ones to finish off different squads

Dont think so. They'll move chromium chars to Shipments, then add new chars as chromium. You need to give incentives to people so they keep purchasing packs.

I vote for s scoundrel. Lando if we are lucky, cad bane if we are not
  • I agree that we are not likely to see the top-tier Chromium toons released into F2P shipments at this stage. So no Old Ben or Leia.

Characters that could be likely, at least so maybe somebody will actually use them.

Cad Bane
    Tarkin
    Ururrrurururu
    Lando
  • Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Adding Leia to GW shipments will be a very wise move. It will help balance things out and seriously widen the spectrum of viable strategies.

Absolutely agree. Also, judging by the last chrom- to shipment switch (QGJ), top tier chromiums are exactly who is going to be switched. Is the trend going to continue? I have no way of knowing.

Another smart thing for creators to implement is an in game market. Remove shard shop, and in its place put a market where players can trade shards, gear, ability materials, and credits.by doing this they would resolve a lot of the current issues.