Mods exchange.

Z2gop
199 posts Member
edited September 2017
My suggestion is that we should be able to exchange mods in the same area as gear within our guild.
Post edited by Z2gop on

Replies

• Absolutely agree!! I've not been playing long, but it's one of the first things I questioned (to myself)
  • Because people would make multiple accounts simply to farm mods and then give them to there main account.

• I barely have time for my own account let alone a second. Mods and gear should be able exchanged with your guild and the community . If I have 5000 of what type of mods and you have 1 that I need why not. Drop rates are ludicrous. The bottle neck is ridiculous. Even in the exchange some gear that is not farmable and you can only get in raids it allows you to exchange for 2 . But all 1000 of your toons need this. Totally needs to be a better system. Maybe there could be like card game at Jaba’s palace and you can put mods or gear down and win back something.
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Because people would make multiple accounts simply to farm mods and then give them to there main account.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Z2gop wrote: »
    I barely have time for my own account let alone a second. Mods and gear should be able exchanged with your guild and the community . If I have 5000 of what type of mods and you have 1 that I need why not. Drop rates are ludicrous. The bottle neck is ridiculous. Even in the exchange some gear that is not farmable and you can only get in raids it allows you to exchange for 2 . But all 1000 of your toons need this. Totally needs to be a better system. Maybe there could be like card game at Jaba’s palace and you can put mods or gear down and win back something.
    Because people would make multiple accounts simply to farm mods and then give them to there main account.

I know many people with multiple accounts.

We are not talking about playing accounts. Just farming accounts. All you would need is maybe 3 accounts worked up to farm a specific mod type. Then all the account does is farm those mods and feed any with speed to the main. That would easily double what a single account gets with 3 refreshes a day. All done with free energy and leaving the main to farm from cantina table.
  • I get you but I again barely have time for this. Don’t you have to farm them up to certain levels that get the gear I need and also from raids ? Which equals more time .
    Kyno wrote: »
    Z2gop wrote: »
    I barely have time for my own account let alone a second. Mods and gear should be able exchanged with your guild and the community . If I have 5000 of what type of mods and you have 1 that I need why not. Drop rates are ludicrous. The bottle neck is ridiculous. Even in the exchange some gear that is not farmable and you can only get in raids it allows you to exchange for 2 . But all 1000 of your toons need this. Totally needs to be a better system. Maybe there could be like card game at Jaba’s palace and you can put mods or gear down and win back something.

I know many people with multiple accounts.

We are not talking about playing accounts. Just farming accounts. All you would need is maybe 3 accounts worked up to farm a specific mod type. Then all the account does is farm those mods and feed any with speed to the main. That would easily double what a single account gets with 3 refreshes a day. All done with free energy and leaving the main to farm from cantina table.

• Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Further what would be the issue of you did have a separate multiple accounts of your using it for farming and your spend the energy and time, money and what ever crystals . Isn’t that more of a time consuming strategy.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    It's not time consuming at all to log out and into an alternate account, farm mods and gear with the free energy and donate to the main account. I'd buy sim tickets with the free crystals from daily log in if I have to.

It's so easy to abuse and just as unlikely to be implemented as the other frequently suggested idea of donating character shards.

• I get that but at the level I’m at now that Wouldn’t work . I would have to go back to the beginning to get the gear I need.
    Huatimus wrote: »
    It's not time consuming at all to log out and into an alternate account, farm mods and gear with the free energy and donate to the main account. I'd buy sim tickets with the free crystals from daily log in if I have to.

It's so easy to abuse and just as unlikely to be implemented as the other frequently suggested idea of donating character shards.