September event calendar

Can someone please post the event calendar for the month? I cannot find it. Thank you in advance.

Replies

• So in looking at what events are happening for September. To me it seems a little weak. Also could we get a time frame of when events for legendary toons are going to occur again. Obviously the R2D2 event should occur before the next CLS event and would be nice to know when the next Thrawn event is scheduled as well. At least then my fellow Sith and Jedi will have time to prepare for these events.
  • You know they are all coming back. So prepare. I don't understand why there needs to be an announcement. And as far as a weak schedule, that would be expected since there's a new game mode called Territory Battles that is currently chewing up a bunch of time (some people have complained the time commitment is too much for those), so expect a TB or 2 and less of the other random events.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    It does look like bare bones for any good events this month.

I just got my last phoenix member (not including Sabine) to 7* - and they are all lookin pretty good to kick some Thrawn butt!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122359/event-calendar-9-1#latest
  • My guess is another territory battles and events to unlock Han IV and Chewie II
  • Thanks. Looks like a pretty weak month event wise
  • doesn't show the TBs, or Vet Chewie/Han events, so more to it than they are letting on
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • I thought they were suppose to update it
  • Roahn wrote: »
    So in looking at what events are happening for September. To me it seems a little weak. Also could we get a time frame of when events for legendary toons are going to occur again. Obviously the R2D2 event should occur before the next CLS event and would be nice to know when the next Thrawn event is scheduled as well. At least then my fellow Sith and Jedi will have time to prepare for these events.

You answered you're own question. EA/CG don't want you to have time to prepare. If we all knew now Thrawn was coming in October we'd farm an prepare Phoenix. If it's announced a week before, people scramble to prepare, but EA/CG will have some nice packs on sale for you to buy.

This isn't a personal attack on anyone but I really don't understand how people don't get that this is a business looking for maximum profits. This is the reason for their lack of communication on things but every second post on these forums seems to be people complaining about lack of notice or getting frustrated not knowing when something will be out again. They can't sell booster packs if they give us a road map of the next year.

There'll be a legendary event in December for Snoke or General Organa so get your First Order & Resistance geared up because you'll get about one weeks notice for it and on the same day the booster packs will be on sale.

Rant over, let the down votes begin

• doesn't show the TBs, or Vet Chewie/Han events, so more to it than they are letting on
    Well, they tried to give people advance notice for Territory Battles, and when things changed the community had a meltdown, so I'd expect a lot more content to come out like Vet Han and Chewie. Almost no notice, until the code is actually ready to be released, to eliminate most of the risk of changes.
  • Since Snoke wont be in this movie much i doubt we get him until the next movie. I see a caped Kylo Ren minus helmet and a Rey with lightsaber coming though.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Veteran Smuggler Han & Chewie was a nice couple of marquee events this month - strangely omitted from the events calendar.

Should we expect another TB before the end of the month as well???
  • Boo wrote: »
    Veteran Smuggler Han & Chewie was a nice couple of marquee events this month - strangely omitted from the events calendar.

The next Territory Battle will start Monday 9/11.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/131743/territory-battle-changes#latest
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Thanks. Looks like a pretty weak month event wise

TB not enough for you?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »

The next Territory Battle will start Monday 9/11.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/131743/territory-battle-changes#latest

Excellent - good to know! THanks
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Since Snoke wont be in this movie much i doubt we get him until the next movie. I see a caped Kylo Ren minus helmet and a Rey with lightsaber coming though.
    We will probably see Kylo Ren as a proper Sith Warrior with his Darth name.
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Since Snoke wont be in this movie much i doubt we get him until the next movie. I see a caped Kylo Ren minus helmet and a Rey with lightsaber coming though.

I think with Last Jedi we will see last Sith as well. Kylo will become someone else. He wiil become.. something else. You know, Ep X might be something ike 50 Shades of the Force...
    Kylo-probes-Reys-mind.jpg
  • I wonder how there is no event during the weekend but 2 events starting on Monday... either people at CG are drunk or the honestly don't realize that people go to work -.-
  • CodeSight wrote: »
    I wonder how there is no event during the weekend but 2 events starting on Monday... either people at CG are drunk or the honestly don't realize that people go to work -.-

I think the event tab error (again). But if that's the case i think they want us to have swgoh game as second job :expressionless:
    I wonder how there is no event during the weekend but 2 events starting on Monday... either people at CG are drunk or the honestly don't realize that people go to work -.-

Well on the plus side there are millions of people in the southeast U.S. who won't be at work Monday so they can do these events... But then again they may not have power or cell service because of a hurricane (including me)
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member

The sith are destroyed.

Kylo is a Knight of Ren - Kylo Ren is his darkside name.

Anakin Skywalker fulfilled the prophecy of destroying the sith - he killed Sidious and was redeemed himself = no more sith.
    Many complain that they have to deal with "Family Time" during the weekend, so they can't play.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • PhoenixRvX wrote: »
    Roahn wrote: »
    So in looking at what events are happening for September. To me it seems a little weak. Also could we get a time frame of when events for legendary toons are going to occur again. Obviously the R2D2 event should occur before the next CLS event and would be nice to know when the next Thrawn event is scheduled as well. At least then my fellow Sith and Jedi will have time to prepare for these events.

You answered you're own question. EA/CG don't want you to have time to prepare. If we all knew now Thrawn was coming in October we'd farm an prepare Phoenix. If it's announced a week before, people scramble to prepare, but EA/CG will have some nice packs on sale for you to buy.

This isn't a personal attack on anyone but I really don't understand how people don't get that this is a business looking for maximum profits. This is the reason for their lack of communication on things but every second post on these forums seems to be people complaining about lack of notice or getting frustrated not knowing when something will be out again. They can't sell booster packs if they give us a road map of the next year.

There'll be a legendary event in December for Snoke or General Organa so get your First Order & Resistance geared up because you'll get about one weeks notice for it and on the same day the booster packs will be on sale.

Rant over, let the down votes begin

Well, you explained it interesingly, but ppl know this, from order of events, first will be thawn, then r2, then cls. So if player is intered in thawn he is allready gearing up ps NOW. It doesnt matter if thawn eill be next week or nonth, he will be first.
  • Czertik
    113 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Boo wrote: »

The sith are destroyed.

Kylo is a Knight of Ren - Kylo Ren is his darkside name.

Anakin Skywalker fulfilled the prophecy of destroying the sith - he killed Sidious and was redeemed himself = no more sith.

Kniths of ren ? What are they ? And redeming of anaking at end of movie..i allways hated. It have no sense in all bad things he done. Imagine adolf h. going to haven after saving own son. And dying in proces.