ATF leaving the Shardshop

How long has she been in there? Like a week? Its ok because shes farmable in fleetshipments but image a hard node farm would only be in there for 1 week?

Replies

• Was not impressed at all with this, most other toons had 2 weeks in there.
  • Krennic...
    Res non verba
  • Bora wrote: »
    Krennic...

Yeah, poor me :cry:
  • Fleet shop...she s easily farmable now.
  • I was surprised she was taken out so soon cause Nihilus was in there for a month and a half. Thankfully I was able to 7* a few days ago because I had over 1.1 million ally points just collecting dust and I was sitting on something like 60k arena,Catina and GW tokens.

Don't sweat it OP. Just farm her slowly from the ship shop everytime you see her shards there. You'll eventually 7* her. Meanwhile you can farm her gear now also and once you finish her stars just max her gear far as you can take it.
  • as i said i do not complain about ATF i just dont want future hard node toons to be on there for 1 week only
  • Guys she is in fleet shipments. Pay attention to that, cause Saxon, Commando, and the Sith are NOT in fleet shipments.
  • Guys she is in fleet shipments. Pay attention to that, cause Saxon, Commando, and the Sith are NOT in fleet shipments.

You're right, they're in cantina nodes
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Guys she is in fleet shipments. Pay attention to that, cause Saxon, Commando, and the Sith are NOT in fleet shipments.

You're right, they're in cantina nodes
    You can't say that mate. All light side toons are in easy farming places, GW Store, Fleet Store, Arena Store.
    All Dark Sides toons can be located only on Light Side 15-D for which you need 5 Rebels at g7, because Rebels are OP.
    P.S. I am being sarcastic.