First HAAT

So our Guild finished our first heroic aat. Problem is it was super close and a lot of people were caught off-guard with how hard it was. The question I guess I'm asking is do we back off heroic for a while until everyone gets a little bit stronger so to not risk wasting the tickets or do we just keep doing heroics? We finished now but if myself or one of the other hard hitters gets bad RNG it probably won't get completed

Replies

• Wait a month to do it again.
  • Don't look back, it gets easier every time, and remind folks to restart for a bad run, if you got it down nice, the second time is easier then the first, no point in going back
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I would keep doing it. My guild only finished our first heroic due to a heavy hitter that joined the guild when we were about to stall and then left immediately after rewards posted because he didn't know that it was our first time and we didn't have it on farm status. We still managed to beat the second one - it really does get easier each time.
  • If you beat it, don't turn back now
  • Thanks guys. We have done 3 more since then and beat them faster each time
  • My guild just completed our third. The key is phase 3 teams. Have everyone focus on gearing their phase 3 teams to gear x minimum.
  • We have done 8 so far and have been able to finish in less then 12 hours