My projection for swgoh end of 2017 to 2019

KruinephPennigton
138 posts Member
edited September 2017
Lets talk first about the legendary event :

the only legendary even that i can see comming to the game in the future is suprem leader snoke.... it will require 5 resistance or 5 first order to get him! He will be a powerfull character and meta changing for the first order, like palpatine did when he first came out! This event might be just after the movie came out!

hero's journey part2
yes yes we will have a new luke skywalker! return of the jedi luke will be added! Character i tink everybody will need to get him? Lando, Hoth leia/han, r2d2, Hermite yoda or maby other....

LVL cap and tier added :

- We can easy exept the lvl to go between 90 to 95 in the next 15 monts with it the end of the GXII
- we can expect to have a new tier for the ship challenge that will bring us to get the 7 star capital ship and by the same time, more chance to get ZETA. I expect the new tier reward to give between 1/4 zeta and 1/5 omega per chanlenge!
- With the lvl cap encrease we will get an other tier to cantina and light/dark side battle the new cantina tier will cost 20 energy per sim and only Elite character will be farmable there!

Rework and new character/ship added!

- with the new han solo movie i expect to get a new han solo........ heeeeee noooooo! lol I expect to get a bounty hunter/scoundrel rework! I hope we can see character like Boosk to be add to the game and a rework on character like dengar to make him a beast in arena!

- Yoda ship will be added when star wars battlefront 2 will be in store and we might see some new character from the story of the game added to galaxy of heroes!

- A separatist rework is realy needed aswell

- more ship will be added! new pilot will be added like cls/r2d2 Xwing, anakin ship etc... I persolay tink that cls xwing will be added the the hoth territory battle special mission !

New theritory battle (from dark side point of view)

Click here for the link of my idea of what it could be ;)

New raids...
- for sure a new raid would be awsome! my idea for that would be to combine ship and character on the attack of the death stars.... but i tink it will only stay a dream....

Mods tier 6/7
- This will be added eventualy the question is when.... all you grind to get the perfect mod will be for nothing when the new mod tier will be added... all your 5 star mod will be like the 3star mod of the moment...

Post edited by KruinephPennigton on

Replies