Return of the Bredi Recruiting 5 spots.

Emperor_Ovaltine
31 posts Member
edited September 2017
Current Guild GP 62.8m
TB we gained 30 stars.

We are GMT time zone guild with reset at 5.30pm GMT.

Looking to recruit 5 players with GP of 1.3m+ with a good number of LS toons

We are a mix whales, dolphins and ftp.
Players of all play types welcome.
Looking to beef up our guild GP with some new members to help push us up the stars.

Great bunch of guys always helping each other with advice and donations.

Discord app and a swgoh.gg account required.

We hit 29k tix per day minimum 600 tix per day is expected.
Rancor 3 times a week with a 4th every 2nd week.
HAAT 2 times a week.

Raid times are 7pm for Rancor with first 24 hours 0 dmg period.
8pm for Tank P1 & 2 on day 1 finish on day 2.

TB: we organise platoons and ask members not to jump in until officers have a chance to find areas we cannot complete.

Any questions or interested in joining contact me on Discord Emperor Ovaltine#2584 (case and spacing sensitive) My ally code is 668-951-182
Post edited by Emperor_Ovaltine on

Replies

• Can only say good things about this guild, nice and committed people that will help you improve your roster and rewards while enjoying the game! Join us!
  • It is a great guild we are friendly and work together. We have haat on farm are regularly a top 200 guild and we can only do better than our 30 Tb stars from last time
  • Great guild with a great set of officers who nailed the planning for TB. If you're a committed and friendly player you'll fit right in!
  • Awesome guild. Being it is always fun and you surely can develop faster as a player in it. Do not lose your chance!
  • COMMENT BY GUILD MEMBER: 'ZIPPY'S-CHIPPIE'

We're a truly good guild we all achieve together, have a great dynamic and make good players great players. If you love the game, want to be in a strong guild who's achieving - come join the party.
  • Really is a great guild. Full of people willing to put in more than what is expected of them to benefit the rest of us. Couldn't recommend highly enough
  • Great guild with organised leadership which means we have hc haat and rancor on farm and we overperformed on territory battles. Helpful and full of extremely knowledgeable players ready to assist you. All you need to bring is commitment and a good attitude. Sign up now to share in our success!!
  • Only 3 spots left, don't miss out!!
  • PROS:
    • Guaranteed Rancor Heroic payouts
    • Guaranteed HAAT Heroic payouts
    • Already 30+ TB shards - with great momentum to improve further
    • Automated toon and ship allocation models
    • Strong Guild leadership - but all current members are self-regulating / disciplined / helpful
    • Strategic contributions from whales and minnows alike to maximise guild outcomes
    • Active community on Discord

Attempting to work on CONS: but unable to find any. If you fit the criteria and want to be part of a no nonsense, successful guild, this is the one for you.
  • Hi I am a level 79 player. Started playing in June this year. I do not have a HAAT roster but do 600 daily. The reason I am messaging is that my current guild many people left post TB. So now don't know if till next TB the guild will stay or not.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/7mayjohn/

I am from India so the guild reset also works in favour. Let me know. I am ok even if you don't take me. I am just hoping for the best .
  • As a member of this guild (not an officer) I want to add my voice... I have been in a few guilds, and this one is by far the best. The people are nice, and the discord chat is filled with good natured humor and friendly people always ready to help if its needed. The guild rules are clear, and everyone do their best to follow them, and should someone slip (mistakes happen after all) then the punishment is fair and devided equally if you are an officer or just a plain member, f2p or whale. The guild do well in raids, HAAT and HR are a walk in the park, and we did very well in our first TB (30 points) and we have improved since then. This was ofcourse down to our great players, but also to our officers who worked very hard to plan it and present the guild with an easy to follow tactic. If you want an ambitious guild, with adult and friendly people, this is the guild for you!