Update Guild Store

Would love a guild store update. Characters are great, but I've almost farmed all of them, and I'm sure I'm way behind the curve on a lotta players.

1200 gear pieces are super great investment and value.

But the 800 for 2 gear pieces are absolutely horrendous value. Could those be brought to like 800 for 8 pieces? Or even add some of those new g11 pieces in there? More options and more consistent values at this point would be a great update!

Replies

• I would prefer a change to GW store
  • I would prefer a change to GW store

It's rough to totally change ppl in stores like cantina gw and arena. There should be some new ones added. Especially in the days of TB. Would be cool to have certain toons thrown in there.

• how are new players supposed to farm those characters?
  • Please, I have around 500 shards of each shop left to farm on the 3 stores, so please don't get many more in there as I'm never gonna end up the list and be on top of it ^_^
  • Add holo projectors, cuffs, and guns to the guild store. And I agree the price is horrible, but 4x for the same price is too much. Make it 4 pieces for 800 instead. That's equal to 8 pieces of salvage for finishing top 3 in HAAT raid. It's about 1 extra salvage piece a day from guild challenges. It's not enough to solve the gear crunch and not enough to keep us from wanting to spend on them, but it helps us a little at least. I'm too lazy to do all the math but even spending 100% of the tokens on gear it should still be less than 1 full gun/cuff a week at that rate.
  • Add holo projectors, cuffs, and guns to the guild store. And I agree the price is horrible, but 4x for the same price is too much. Make it 4 pieces for 800 instead. That's equal to 8 pieces of salvage for finishing top 3 in HAAT raid. It's about 1 extra salvage piece a day from guild challenges. It's not enough to solve the gear crunch and not enough to keep us from wanting to spend on them, but it helps us a little at least. I'm too lazy to do all the math but even spending 100% of the tokens on gear it should still be less than 1 full gun/cuff a week at that rate.

Yes. Does anyone buy the 2 pieces? No troll. I want to see if there's any type of reason to do so.
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    While they should lower the prices, they did just offer high gear in the TB store as well...
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • I would also like to see the usual gear rotated out from time to time to make room for stun cuffs and stun guns. Perhaps also those Mk 3 holos that everyone needs almost all the time.