Is this normal??

I am lvl 64, ive got a nice solid team with 3 7*, lumi asajj and jc, ashok 6* and plenty others. Iam start GW and do fine, reach battle 6 and i my next fight is against a guy with 5 herods 7* all lvl 70 ?? How i am suppose with my roaster to even do half of GW ?? **** is this, i would expect such furthef in battle 9 or so. But so early is incredible stupid. Shouldnt be that hard to even manage a few battles for shards, but ofc it should be to complete full gw i agree. EA is not balancing so well gw and is making extremly hard even to get 200 shards a day.

Replies

• Options
    That's been the story of GW from day one. Sometimes it's stupid easy where the highest lvl team I fight is my lvl or lower and then other times I'll fight several that are 4 or more lvls higher. As with so many things in this game it comes down to RNG. Sucks a lot for sure but that's the way it goes sadly.
  • Options
    yeop, same here
  • Options
    Catido wrote: »
    I am lvl 64, ive got a nice solid team with 3 7*, lumi asajj and jc, ashok 6* and plenty others. Iam start GW and do fine, reach battle 6 and i my next fight is against a guy with 5 herods 7* all lvl 70 ?? How i am suppose with my roaster to even do half of GW ?? **** is this, i would expect such furthef in battle 9 or so. But so early is incredible stupid. Shouldnt be that hard to even manage a few battles for shards, but ofc it should be to complete full gw i agree. EA is not balancing so well gw and is making extremly hard even to get 200 shards a day.

I'd send a suicide squad in with one of your "Herod's" (preferably King Herod as he is a beast) and start throwing "roasters" ( from the supermarket I presume?) at them until you knock one or two off, or at least get them intrigued with the thought of a free chicken dinner, then send in the rest of your A team. >:)

On a serious note: Yes, almost everyone agrees it sometimes seems unfairly difficult.
  • Options
    Thanks for tips zerx, sadly i dont own a second damage team that can take 1 out and make a retreat, not against beasts lvl 70... they will heal up before i can kill 1 with such ovrergear lol my native linguage is portuguese but i blame keyboard hehe
  • godgiven45
    1093 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I already beat todays GW and I did it with no retreats. I used a suicide squad once but it just gets there specials out of the way. I don't come close to killing anyone.
    This is the squad I use all lvl 62
    Lumi 5* lead
    JC 6*
    sid 5*
    Fives 5*
    Savage 5*
    I use this same squad for arena and I always finish in the tier 9 (50-100) bracket.
    I am f2p and these are all farmable characters. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Catido wrote: »
    Thanks for tips zerx, sadly i dont own a second damage team that can take 1 out and make a retreat, not against beasts lvl 70... they will heal up before i can kill 1 with such ovrergear lol my native linguage is portuguese but i blame keyboard hehe

@Catido Here is the thing. You don't need a second team necessarily. You need 2-4 heroes that you can sub in one at a time. This may sound convoluted but take your A team and retreat as many times as you need to see the patterns. Figure out where the weak spot in your lineup is and sub in one of the guys from your bench. It takes a ton of time and lots of retreats but you can do it. Sometimes you will have to sacrifice a pawn. There is nothing random once the seed is in place. You can recreate it exactly and thus you can manipulate it. I will sometimes spend an hour plus on GW alone but I'm stubborn and want my rewards

And thanks for having a good sense of humor when I was teasing you :)
  • Options
    I'm lvl 65, the toughest opponent I fought in today's GW was 67. Only three toons purple gear. Kinda wish I got stronger teams like that
  • Options
    VastDeath wrote: »
    I'm lvl 65, the toughest opponent I fought in today's GW was 67. Only three toons purple gear. Kinda wish I got stronger teams like that

It does provide a challenge which is something the bulk of this game lacks.
  • Options
    That's been the story of GW from day one. Sometimes it's stupid easy where the highest lvl team I fight is my lvl or lower and then other times I'll fight several that are 4 or more lvls higher. As with so many things in this game it comes down to RNG. Sucks a lot for sure but that's the way it goes sadly.

This^

I've hit a tough "yell at your phone" streak the past couple days. It's been rough but it's also been ridiculous easy. Pure chance
  • Options
    Zerx wrote: »
    It does provide a challenge which is something the bulk of this game lacks.

I wish it would be a challenge. Last fifteen days, I've completed it with my A team, no deaths, no retreats. Ugh too easy lol