What is the best team around GK and Zarris?

EldMapat
85 posts Member
edited September 2017
What the title says.

Replies

• Options
    Nihilus /ezra /r2
  • Options
    Just a theory, but ultimately, considering all are max g12...

GK (L) zarris/ewok elder/ewok scout/zwicket

You could keep the woks all stealthed and should zarris or GK die, bring them back... only a simalar GK/zarris team with nihlus could hope to stop it... and scout + wicket is serious dps more than either zhan or zleia.

But again its a theory...
  • Options
    I've seen several different effective combos - but they all have the same 4 core members: GK/Zariss/Nihilus/R2
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Just a theory, but ultimately, considering all are max g12...

GK (L) zarris/ewok elder/ewok scout/zwicket

You could keep the woks all stealthed and should zarris or GK die, bring them back... only a simalar GK/zarris team with nihlus could hope to stop it... and scout + wicket is serious dps more than either zhan or zleia.

But again its a theory...

I like that idea. It's out of the box and I wonder if it becomes arena viable one wicket is available
  • Options
    Napoli wrote: »
    I've seen several different effective combos - but they all have the same 4 core members: GK/Zariss/Nihilus/R2

Thanks for that. I'll get those toons up

• Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    GK (L) zarris/teebo/scout/zwicket

Again all woks stealthed and with GK & zarris both able to call the woks to assist that makes 2 chances for teebo (moded 4 potency) to zap all tm and then another teebo tm zap from wicket and then teebos actual turn.

Potentially allowing you to zap 100% tm from 4 different targets in 1 round... you could completely shut down nihlus/thrawn and still have a dispel from teebo to use on enemy taunter. And dont 4get scouts 50% tm reduction.

Of coarse moding the speed to put teebo inbetween GK & zarris (to dispel) would be required but it should naturaly fall there anyway
  • Options
    GK, Barriss, Old Ben, 5's seems like a great start for a timeout squad. DN/R2/CLS/Ezra/Thrawn seem like a good 5th. Maybe even Kannan strictly for defense.
  • Options
    I'm gonna try GK(l), zarris, old ben, zHan and zthrawn(287sp). Take out top two toons before they go and then let the barrage of taunts and healing happen.
  • Options
    mlb1399 wrote: »
    I'm gonna try GK(l), zarris, old ben, zHan and zthrawn(287sp). Take out top two toons before they go and then let the barrage of taunts and healing happen.

I fought a similar team that seemed to be trying out an experiment. It was a pretty quick win as Han seems to struggle in the squad. If I get loose from the taunter for a quick second Han is gone and then it's not too tough to whittle my way back to Zariss and the others. However, a caveat - this team only had Thrawn around 275 so your speed is very impressive. At the same time, both speeds are faster than my R2 so you may have similar results. Keep an eye out just in case, but let us know if you find success with the team. Good luck!
  • Options
    JbOaHiP.png
    That's my team... It's undergeared, but it's very good ^_^
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    I'm starting to think veteran Han and veteran Chewie will do great in this team!
  • Options
    Hermit Yoda, Ezra, JKA
  • Options
    Are we talking to counter the team listed above?
    Because I'd say
    DN lead
    Darth Sidous
    Maul
    Sith Assassin
    And EP
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Was using Gk lead Zarris r2 dn Thrawn and doing great no losses against the strongest cls comps but top comps in my shard now have there toons all g12 made huge difference was getting wrecked so I put in Rex for r2 and now I'm back to no losses against them. Rex tenacity up stops all the r2 stuns the tm gains help dn annililate faster plus when Rex uses a special he goes stealth works great