So I have nothing to do...am I doing this wrong??

CountPookoo
189 posts Member
edited September 2017
Ok, I really do like this game... But it seems that unless you are constantly dumping cash into this game by buying crystals etc you are limited as to how many hours you can play this a day... Is this correct?

I mean I have zero energy left to do canteena or ds / ls quests, have done all the events I can do at my level (41)...and have nothing to do except wait for refresh....am I doing this wrong? Or can this game only be played for a few hrs a day without a massive cash sink into crystals??

Luv the game but.....i have nothing to dooo.:(...im only level 41 tho...

Replies

• Don't pull urself very serious with the game. F2p way just login when there is free energy, arena n fleet payout, n raid. Ur point is right.. really, if u don't invest $$$, u have not much to do.

Like me.. why i'm in the forum instead of playing the game? bcause i have nothing to do in the game. Energy run out, payout already done, raid tomorrow :flushed:
  • Wow...thanks for the heads up.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    spending won't increase the amount of time you can play this game on daily basis by much.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • I was thinking about this earlier and how it would be good to have an unlimited play section.
  • The best value in game is a 50 crystal refresh, the worst value in the game is the 5-330 shard packs.
  • OP, you have still not unlocked 2 large areas of the game, namely Ships and Territory battles, you are also not spending time levelling mods which is something you will be doing at the later levels, also you will become more involved with raids as you get stronger and aren't just one shot by the rancor immediately.

This game is strange in that the first few day are fast as you keep levelling, then you have a couple of weeks before ships where everything is fairly calm and then it ramps up again once you get ships (and now TB).
  • I felt this way at low levels. Now at higher levels there is often too much to do for a single phone app.
  • Ok, I really do like this game... But it seems that unless you are constantly dumping cash into this game by buying crystals etc you are limited as to how many hours you can play this a day... Is this correct?

I mean I have zero energy left to do canteena or ds / ls quests, have done all the events I can do at my level (41)...and have nothing to do except wait for refresh....am I doing this wrong? Or can this game only be played for a few hrs a day without a massive cash sink into crystals??

Luv the game but.....i have nothing to dooo.:(...im only level 41 tho...

I don't think spending money will give you significantly more gameplay, unless you spend a huge amount of money. Spending money is more about advancing your roster faster.

That said, you're only lvl 41. As you rise in level more things will unlock, giving your more gameplay. Part of the fun of this game is also how complex it becomes over time, so when you have done all your battles, you can also spend a lot of time researching and discussing strategies, watching youtube videos or using various websites.
  • Hmm ok thanks for the replies :)
  • I like to try out new squads on the challenges instead of simming. Or try to beat with 1 or 2 toons.

But how cool would it be to be able to scrimmage with shardmates for fun?
  • Oh yeah, and once you get to 50+ you can (should) spend hours on mods. Researching, farming, assigning....rinse and repeat!
  • Yeah I wish there was an in game "practice mode" with no rewards so you could try out different teams etc when you are bored. I guess part of their monetization strategy is making people want to pay to play more though
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Probably...but say it cost a few crystals a match... They could make it work for everyone
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I think practice mode is a good idea...but investing $$$ in this and then finding out you can only play a bit at the start is a bit of a bummer...unlike any other game I have played and have no plans to spend $$$ on this game again...neways live and learn..:)
  • To be fair, a lot of games are like that. But i get the frustration...