Really need this now more then ever (not a gear rant)

Please please please implement mod sets. This is needed now more then ever... i dread the though of switching arena mods, to my Phoenix team, and then back to arena, and then to my rogue 1 squad. It'll have to done eventually but the hassle of removing each individual mod and reassigning each individual mod....I shudder at the thought.

Please take this into consideration

Replies

• No chance

1. Bcause players already ask/feedback about this like million times. No response.
    2. The goal is so that each of ur chars have good mods, so that u always looking for mods. The intention is always search for mods, not switching them.
    3. Who's gonna buy mod pack if implement mod sets implemented?
    4. Less people will upgrade their mods. Means credit crunch era will over. NOPE.. NOPE..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved t correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    No chance

1. Bcause players already ask/feedback about this like million times. No response.
    2. The goal is so that each of ur chars have good mods, so that u always looking for mods. The intention is always search for mods, not switching them.
    3. Who's gonna buy mod pack if implement mod sets implemented?
    4. Less people will upgrade their mods. Means credit crunch era will over. NOPE.. NOPE..

1. Agree. Doesn't hurt to keep putting it forward though
    2. Agree slightly. If they wanted this fully mods would be permenantly locked
    3. True
    4. Not really. The cost to remove the mods would remain, but wound just be a total cost.
    5. All this really does is save time and hassle over anything else. Costs would still be the same. You wouldn't be able to mix and match mod sets (i.e. If you lock a mod to a mod set that's it, you can't use that mod in another mod set unless you unequip it from the original mod set)