One of those days.

Does anyone ever have a day where they completely flop in the gear crunch? Just spent 300 crystals on gear because i thought i might as well farm. I got 6 more mk 7 merr-sonn shield generator salvages, so i had 49/50, and never got one from level 9-A.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• Options
    Where you swear none of the salvage you needs dropped (or like 1 out of 16 tickets gave you a salvage). Yes. Somedays just rot compared to others.

I like to listen to Opeth's Blackwater Park while I have some hardcore salvage runs, puts me in the right head space.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Where you swear none of the salvage you needs dropped (or like 1 out of 16 tickets gave you a salvage). Yes. Somedays just rot compared to others.

I like to listen to Opeth's Blackwater Park while I have some hardcore salvage runs, puts me in the right head space.

I worry about you.
  • Options

+42 for mentioning opeth... its poetry encased in heavy metal armor.