Open Letter for Thrawn Event

Mega_Man
88 posts Member
edited September 2017
Devs,
I appreciate the new TB content. I applaud you for striving to create a better game. This game has been fun for eighteen months.
Now that we have the ability to take characters to g12, us Empire users who were unable to 7* Thrawn would greatly appreciate an opportunity to pick up the last star or two.
The R2 event was brought back quickly for the Luke event. Rebels are rampant in the arena. Empire users are getting extremely few and far between. Please give us the opportunity in the extremely near future to finish our Empire collection by taking Thrawn to 7* and g12. This will allow us to compete with the Rebels and stay relevant in high-end game content. Thank you for your consideration.

Replies

• Options
    For....?
  • Ceberus
    148 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Why not
  • Options
    Mega_Man wrote: »
    Devs,
    I appreciate the new TB content. I applaud you for striving to create a better game. This game has been fun for eighteen months.
    Now that we have the ability to take characters to g12, us Empire users who were unable to 7* Thrawn would greatly appreciate an opportunity to pick up the last star or two.
    The R2 event was brought back quickly for the Luke event. Rebels are rampant in the arena. Empire users are getting extremely few and far between. Please give us the opportunity in the extremely near future to finish our Empire collection by taking Thrawn to 7* and g12. This will allow us to compete with the Rebels and stay relevant in high-end game content. Thank you for your consideration.

• Options
    RIP UP THE REBEL SCUMS! ;)

• Options
    Pretty sure the Thrawn event is back next month due to the return of Star wars rebels season 4. They need an excuse to bring it back so its highly likely.
  • Options
    Upvote :)
  • Options
    Yes, Thrawn event has gone for 3 months and it supposed to return in September, I don't understand why it's delayed.
  • Options
    The devs announced it's return next month in the 09-20 post.
  • Options

Lol...yep. Would be so nice if ppl just a little research first. Instead of just coming on here to ask a question that has been answered a thousand times.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Lol...yep. Would be so nice if ppl just a little research first. Instead of just coming on here to ask a question that has been answered a thousand times.

This thread was from before that post....
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

This thread was from before that post....

Would be nice if people read a post before attacking someone too