VIDEO: AA in P1 HAAT

Just wanted to share a brief video showcasing a quickly disappearing Admiral Ackbar along with Raid Han zetad and CLS with a zeta on his second unique in phase one of the HAAT raid. The benefit of AA's leadership provides reliability in making sure you get that much needed turn meter reduction on Grevious and the speed boost doesn't hurt either. Don't use Han's Deadeye on GG unless you are counting the hits and then not on the 7th. But just make it easier on yourself and save it for the side droids. This run had terrible RNG to start the battle and I would usually retreat until I got the desired effects from CLS's first hit. I usually get to the end with 5-7 turns left on GG. You can also retreat AA once he is able to and if he does not just suicide him into the ig100's. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/yyIZrtsaleY

Replies

• Nice!
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Yeah luke and han aren't OP at all. Vader kylo and nute got nerfed because of their performance in raids. I'm so sick of this game.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Not sure if still that way but if you escape the leader the leader ability goes with them.
  • It definitely stays. Only uniques leave once the character is gone like Zarris.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Prana_lama wrote: »
    It definitely stays. Only uniques leave once the character is gone like Zarris.

They may have fixed it. I am talking escape not death.
    When I was running barris lead with Kylo as soon as I escaped barris kylo stopped healing at start of his turn meaning her lead ability stopped.

I do like the idea of this setup.
  • With cls, everything possible!!

*New slogan :relieved:
  • scuba wrote: »

When I was running barris lead with Kylo as soon as I escaped barris kylo stopped healing at start of his turn meaning her lead ability stopped.

I have done this run multiple ways both escaping or letting him die will leave AA's leadership in tact. I believe this is working as intended. Think of Rex led teams. Once he dies the team still gains TM if you crit them.
  • Yeah luke and han aren't OP at all. Vader kylo and nute got nerfed because of their performance in raids. I'm so sick of this game.

Kylo and Savage were doing this phase alone tbh. Luke alone can only solo the entire Rancor. ^ ^

You do know that nute was just ridiculous and vader was really bugged in pit? Kylo is arguable though
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I have done this run multiple ways both escaping or letting him die will leave AA's leadership in tact. I believe this is working as intended. Think of Rex led teams. Once he dies the team still gains TM if you crit them.

I am not saying it shouldn't or that it was or wasn't wai I was saying be cautious because it might not as the last time I tested escaping a leader in p1 the ability went with them.
    (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/97217/leader-ability-stops-working-in-raid-after-successful-escape)

Thank you for confirming they fixed it so that doesn't happen anymore.