Advice on arena team / who to build up please

Hi,

Below is my list of characters

https://swgoh.gg/u/rexbigilo/collection/

Would appreciate advice on which characters I should be concentrating on to

1. Dominate arenas - what's a viable team with the toons I have?
2. Would also like some advice on which characters I should concentrate on for endgame use and farm via events etc. In thinking to get Lando and go scoundrels or should I ditch that and go full sith combo?

Many thanks

Replies

• usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    DN(L), Dooku, Vader, Sid, flex spot(old ben, RG, Kylo, Boba) depends on your shard mates, early game DN+Dooku is OP.

Edit: plus since protection is low at your lvl, health steal is better for overall survival, but thats not for long run, farm Light Side too.
    But above comp will do good till 70 or even 80 as I said, depends on shard.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey thanks for the advice, so is going for Lando a complete waste based on where I am at atm? Also that team is kinda weak on heals no?
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    You'll eventually need scoundrels for lot of things but, at this point DN+Dooku can mop up arena squads, unless dooku gets stunned, then after 60 get Wiggs, you have pretty good characters already unlocked, so for me its pretty hard to suggest anything, no knowledge of your shardmates squads and etc. One thing for sure, farm mods.
    Keep your arena squad maxed, and dont level everyone, only arena squad, plus dn(L) dooku and other siths will do good in early gws too ^^
    Old ben is good but, if ull run siths rg is better alternative, you can try out DN(L), Dooku, Vader, Sid, RG, health steal will be higher than the damage your opponents deal, RG will provide def up and stun, dooku will ability block and stun, Dn- ability block(cd increase), vader and sid -dots plus heal debuff, vader will ab block too and sometimes one shot, dn will one shot too, and others will take a lot of time to kill even one of your siths, but keep them maxed, as they most likely will help with your GW too, theyll slice through it.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Awesome tqvm! I got a bit worried cause the team power with this lineup was about 3k below my old arena team and I got 3rd on that

I'll invest a bit in them and get upgrades ...i've pretty much neglected my ds toons so far
  • Ds is greater in early and mid game, power levels are somewhat irrelevant, theres 7k below guy on my shard that can beat me, (reroll account)
  • Is it possible for me to get some advice too? I'm trying to figure out "what" squad I should/could work on that will do well. My guildmates mentioned going Rebel or Jedi (since I now have 5 of those characters). My current squad, which has done decent for GW, but is lacking in synergy is: Phasma (leader), Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, Princess Leia and Jedi Consular.

https://swgoh.gg/u/daninthefalls/collection/

Any advice would be great!
  • ^ Work on Ackbar, Biggs and Leia.

Then farm for Wedge and Boba.

At the level you are, these will serve you well.