where do all these mythic rare speed mods that are equipped in every enemy slot found?

Seriously, why does every emery after node 8 have mythical speed mods that are incredibly rare to get? Does ea read this section they are really making people mad with impossible unbalanced gw. I could easily beat gw except for the fact that EA bots out gw with gear and mods that are impossible for players to get. Yeah you can farm gear but no one has 10 gear 12 heroes. This is poor, poor design made to frustrate people into buying stuff or quitting the game

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Probably the exact same place the enemies at the top of your arena got them.

And it's not true that nobody has 10 g12 heroes - check swgoh.gg. (Or here - somebody posted a picture yesterday.) Not that that has anything to do with GW since you're only seeing 5 of one person's heroes at a time.
  • Options
    You can farm them from cantina or from MOD store. Of course game isn't designed for that anymore with the insane credit crunch and the force farming of "required" toons now in cantina.

Honestly I have no clue how newer or even long time players get them anymore. Game is designed now so you have to choose between farming mods and farming toons like old Ben, chs, etc. With the very low droprate of them that means you likely will not be farming mods for a very long time if you don't want to be left behind with the best toons like thrawn or cls. Of course now you are stuck without mods go compete too. :neutral:
  • FarTalot
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I hate mods, they ruined the game for me. Power linked to random chance drop sucks. Id rather face equal opponents and win/lose with strategy than consistently lose because somebody is luckier than me with the mods they pull.
    Post edited by FarTalot on
  • Options
    I've been exclusively farming mods for about 12 days now. I really should be keeping data, but so far I have 3 mods with speed secondaries above 5 and the highest is 10. Not using crystals yet as that's saved for gear.

Maybe I've been unlucky but the chances of getting a 5* non-silver mod, then getting one with a speed secondary, and then having it proc to anything above 10-11 would be extremely low.

Just getting a speed secondary on a 5* mod is probably comfortably under 5%

Even if it were exactly 5% that's 5 mods out of 100 or 1600 cantina energy which at a drop rate of 33% you could comfortably get a 7* Cap Han.