Han double tapping forever??

In the description for Raid Han Solo says that the first time he uses his basic on his turn he will double tap, but it doesn't imply the other times he counters, just fought him earlier and he keeps double tapping every turn, one of 2 is clearly wrong, or the description or Han double tapping forever

Replies

• Options
    Every one of my turns, hit him 3 times and he double tapped everytime without starting a new turn
  • Options
    Read his text again. It says First time each turn, this means everybody's turn, not just Han's turn. So every one of your turns that you attack him, he can counter with double tap.
  • Options
    Well, in Spanish I understand it that the first time of HIS turn that a basic gets shot, he launches a double tap.
    For me, second time of his turn he shouldn't attack.
    Scenario for better understanding:
    1-Raid Han gets to shoot his basic, so he double taps, shouldn't do until his next turn.
    2-Raid han comes out of stun, he gets attacked and counters, so he double taps just that time until his turn again.
    Or 3- This specification means that for example if boba double taps Han, he would only attack double tap the first time, then a single, so could be a total of 3 hits he would do, not 4
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    Well, in Spanish I understand it that the first time of HIS turn that a basic gets shot, he launches a double tap.
    For me, second time of his turn he shouldn't attack.
    Scenario for better understanding:
    1-Raid Han gets to shoot his basic, so he double taps, shouldn't do until his next turn.
    2-Raid han comes out of stun, he gets attacked and counters, so he double taps just that time until his turn again.
    Or 3- This specification means that for example if boba double taps Han, he would only attack double tap the first time, then a single, so could be a total of 3 hits he would do, not 4

3 is likely the answer. He will counter the number of times he was attacked +1
    Btw I believe this already happens with 5's and Dooku they only counter the number of times they were attacked +1.

Each turn means anyone's turn be it opponent or ally. This was what caused the changing of nute lead ability description along with his nurf. If they wanted only during his turn or once till he took a turn it would probably be worded as
    "each time he uses basic attack during his turn"
    Or
    "the first time he uses his basic attack each turn blah blah this can only trigger one time till he takes turn."
  • Options
    I can't read Spanish, but if it says each turn then it's WAI. If it says HIS turn, then you'd need to file a translation error bug.

And in the Boba scenario, it is option 3 because it all happens on Boba's turn.
  • Darth_cowboy
    1139 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Btw I believe this already happens with 5's and Dooku they only counter the number of times they were attacked +1
    This part is wrong on 5s if slow is already on the Target he will get two attacks for every attack received and on dooku every time he does his basic it's a 50% chance to attack again I've seen him 6 Leia after receiving a triple hit

As for zhan the Spanish translation my be off wai is every turn not the first time per round
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Btw I believe this already happens with 5's and Dooku they only counter the number of times they were attacked +1
    This part is wrong on 5s if slow is already on the Target he will get two attacks for every attack received and on dooku every time he does his basic it's a 50% chance to attack again I've seen him 6 Leia after receiving a triple hit

As for zhan the Spanish translation my be off wai is every turn not the first time per round

That's why I said I believe. I haven't encountered a way to test that in a very long time however pretty sure I remember he only got 1 bonus attack even if he countered 3 times, believe it was even reported as a bug at one time. I hope he gets every bonus they should.
  • Options
    Nah, it's just difficult to understand but can get to the conclusion that is every time that turn is on, whoever' turn it is, and as per the counters, I have had dooku counter 4 times to boba when I used him and I would suspect leia could 6 hit me easier ^_^