Rancor Raid The Pit

I am hoping that people on here can help me.
I have seen videos on the net where 1 team easily complete phase 1 of the pit with a team. I am only getting 10% max with my team (all 7 stars) of
Wedge (lead) level 84 gear 10,
Princess Leia level 85 gear 8,
Biggs level 85 gear 8,
Admiral Akbar level 85 gear 8,
Fives level 85 gear 9,

Others I have (all 7 stars) are
Emperor palpatine level 85 gear10 , Rey level 83 gear10, teebo level 85 gear 9,boba fett level 80 gear 9,darth vader level 85 gear 9,count dooku level 85 gear 8,phasma level 85 gear 8,darth Sidious level 85 gear 8, luminari level 85 gear 8, qui gon jinn level 85 gear 8, ewok elder level 85 gear 9, stormtrooper han level 83 gear 8, grand moff tarkin level 80 gear 8, all the jawas at level 85 gear 8, Royal guard level 85 gear 8,magmatroper level 80 gear 8,rex level 76 gear 7,
Some others at level 75 and gear 7.
I don’t have TFP at all or lando

I would like to improve my assault on the pit, someone please offer sound advice

John

Replies

• Chosen_One
    97 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    you need toons with tm reduction: teebo L, qgj, rex, wedge, biggs with your roster. Make sure you get teebo to at least 70%+ potency, your rex might not be ready, so you may want to use your ewok elders for now.

The fastest team to SOLO the whole raid now is CLS, wiggs, and raid han, 7-8 mins.
  • Options
    Also worth mentioning, Leia is not ideal to use because while the extra hits are nice. They cause Tm issues especially in p2-4, With your current roster, teebo lead, with speed over 145 min, and min 60% potency, wiggs, qgj with omega basic and Rex will work decently well. You want teebo omega for his basic and stealth Rex omega as well on basic, there's no speed down there nor tenacity down which means you want to get potency as high as possible on qgj Rex and teebo as well as get their speeds over 145 , Wedge you want to mod for offense hard numbers and Biggs for speed as primary goals for those two.

Keep teebo stealthed so his basic will remove 100% turn meter, and use wiggs for damage and qgj and Rex for Back up turn meter removal,
  • Options
    Ok so I have now updated the team, it is as follows all 7 stars
    teebo L :- 85 speed 145 potency 43.83 (all set to max level) gear 9
    qgj :- 85 speed 169 potency 64.72 (all set to max level) gear 8
    rex :- 85 speed 142 potency 21.90 (all set to max level) gear 8
    wedge:- 85 speed 116 potency 50.92 (all set to max level) gear 10
    biggs :- 85 speed 121 potency 24.20 (all set to max level) gear 8

i hope this improves my scores
  • Options
    I think I screwed up guys, I tried to improve my mods but I somehow made them worse(and cannot remember what I had in before), my stats now are as follows
    teebo L :- 85 speed 164 potency 25.60 (all set to max level) gear 9
    wedge:- 85 speed 124 potency 50.92 (all set to max level) gear 10

I also would like a team with vader lead but not sure who else to have so any suggestions are all good (I do not have TFP yet though)

Vader :- 85 speed 120 potency 33.50 (all set to max level) gear 8

also could do with advice with mods.
    Thank you.
    John
  • Options
    I have Tarkin at level 85, speed 117, ptoency at 9, gear level 8, definately help required.
    Thank you.
    John
  • Options
    First things, your teebo, Rex and qgj have their potency way too low, min , bare min for heroic is 60% for reliable tmr from teebo and Rex, qgj ideally should be closer to 100%

Secondly, your speeds are too slow, Rex and qgj need to be faster, teebo faster would help also. Biggs should be faster as well
  • Options
    Thanks, i need help with choosing mods, trying to figure them out and finding the right ones arew challenging.
    I also have Bistan at 7 stars but not boosted his level yet or no mods for him.
  • Options
    Go with six potency mods on teebo and Rex, potency primary on cross and speed primary on arrow, that will get you in a decent spot, even if you hit the mod table to farm a specific shape versus challenges. The set bonuses are what your after, so to start even low dot mods will work, but you want five dot mods ideally, especially for arrow and cross slots.

Qgj has a fairly high natural potency , so even one potency set and two say health sets will work decently, speed arrow and potency cross.

Always remember secondary stats, speed is good but potency is also ideal

As for wiggs, mod Biggs with as much speed as you can, then health and protection lastly offense hard numbers , no percents for secondaries. Mod wedge with as much offense hard numbers, then health/protection and then speed,
  • Options
    To make a zVader squad work, you need really good speed on Vader, tie is a really good option, tarkin Jyn and then a fifth , Rex/ magma / shore /Rg /
  • Options
    Thank you GhostTrukin,thats great advice,i am currently farming TFP, trying to farm (when i can) Jyn and Director Krennic (but he seems so hard to farm).I have Tarkin (85 gear 8) and Magmatrooper (80 gear 8) and RG (85 gear 8), will have to take time for mods unless i pay for crystals.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think I screwed up guys, I tried to improve my mods but I somehow made them worse(and cannot remember what I had in before), my stats now are as follows

As others already stated, the potency on your TM manipulators is far too low. Without tenacity down you should aim for 75+ potency. Farm those potency mods for a few weeks.

Since you have Phasma and Ewok Elder, I would switch them in instead of your Wiggs. Yes, it will be sloooow, but you will reach higher scores. Phasma can slow the boss and if you save victory march for when you really need the TM bonus, it can help you bring Teebo ahead of the boss and it's especially usefull, when he's not stealthed. Ewok elder grants you allies TM, he has great synergy with Teebo, and he might save you with his reviving/healing.

Furthermore if in phases 2 and 3 you can use toppling of the Rancor (door down) as a safety mechanism. Bring the door button low, but don't topple until there's a risk that the Rancor will take a turn.

• jaguarxjsport
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Wow thanks for that Waqui, works great, yes it took me longer but with tweaking I recon I can do more than the entire first phase.
    What can I use with sadder lead to get a great score?
    Look at my toons I have listed, also my squad on swgoh (jaguarxjsport)

Thanks again.
    John

Waqui wrote: »

As others already stated, the potency on your TM manipulators is far too low. Without tenacity down you should aim for 75+ potency. Farm those potency mods for a few weeks.

Since you have Phasma and Ewok Elder, I would switch them in instead of your Wiggs. Yes, it will be sloooow, but you will reach higher scores. Phasma can slow the boss and if you save victory march for when you really need the TM bonus, it can help you bring Teebo ahead of the boss and it's especially usefull, when he's not stealthed. Ewok elder grants you allies TM, he has great synergy with Teebo, and he might save you with his reviving/healing.

Furthermore if in phases 2 and 3 you can use toppling of the Rancor (door down) as a safety mechanism. Bring the door button low, but don't topple until there's a risk that the Rancor will take a turn.

Post edited by jaguarxjsport on
  • jaguarxjsport
    42 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I now have Boston at 7 stars and Jyn Erso at 6 stars, how do I use them in the raid?
    Post edited by jaguarxjsport on
  • Options
    Cool! Good job.

With jyn remove TM as often as possible. Save her TM granting for when your Teebo really needs it to get ahead of the Rancor and when he's not stealthed.