Yoda stage 5 suggestion

V_vincoli24
16 posts Member
edited February 2016
Now an actual suggestion cuz I was dumb and finally figured it out don't just lvl ur guys up fill the gear slots as many here said but don't upgrade gear just leave them full that's what did it for me and I auto played it as another here suggested and it (to my utmost surprise) worked rather well
Post edited by V_vincoli24 on

Replies

• Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Keep trying you will beat it. And it will be back in about a month, so you can get him next month

Just make sure you don't waste special attacks when he has foresight, I'm assuming you have some healers, make use of them well

What level are you ..
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Honestly, 3100 power isn't not very powerful. If 5 stars stage cause you such frustrated, 7 stars stage will like a hell.
  • Hope they make him a bit easier I just made it to lvl 68 and to the other I don't plan on attempting the 7star one that'd b a waste I'm just lookin to get him the lowest health I got him too was just in the yellow with Qui gon as the leader so I get a speed boost but that's it
  • Takes forever to get the power up too unless I'm missing something
  • If it was impossible then why do you see 5, 6 and 7* Yoda's as allies, in arena and GW?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lol... Complaining about the 5* Yoda battle...

I look forward to you getting five 7* Jedi so I can read your rage quit post in the forums. I'm afraid you won't last much longer in this game.

PS.. I have a few strong Jedi and a few weak Jedi, but I just auto battled the 5* event and I did it the first try. The 6 & 7 star events are exponentially harder.

PPS.. If you want to stop complaining and actually beat it, try posting your Jedi roster and gear/star levels and I'm sure we can offer advice that would actually help you ;)
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • I beat stage 5 on the first try with lvl 43 Koth and lvl 47 Mace in trash gear....
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    Lol... Complaining about the 5* Yoda battle...

I look forward to you getting five 7* Jedi so I can read your rage quit post in the forums. I'm afraid you won't last much longer in this game.

PS.. I have a few strong Jedi and a few weak Jedi, but I just auto battled the 5* event and I did it the first try. The 6 & 7 star events are exponentially harder.

PPS.. If you want to stop complaining and actually beat it, try posting your Jedi roster and gear/star levels and I'm sure we can offer advice that would actually help you ;)

A little bit of trolling but a good point. Who do you have? We can help you,with what might work

I'm running lumi, jc, ashok, jkg and mace (all 57 or higher) and beat it the first time. Took ten minutes or so, but with all that health and healing it worked. I lost Ashoka right before I killed him, but it worked.

I'm fifteen minutes from trying it on 6* I'll let you know how it goes
  • Guess it's just me then I auto fought it and my lvl 63 guys got their **** kicked lol
  • Don't auto fight, your toons will waste their specials while he has foresight and they will miss

And btw, just tried the 6* and it's way harder. I didn't even do any damage to Yoda before dying, he now has two temple guardians with him, lol
  • Well don't I feel like the dumbest one here
  • Just did it on auto and I got it took some of ur guys advice lol ignore the top I got carried away
  • Just did it on auto and I got it took some of ur guys advice lol ignore the top I got carried away

Happens to almost all of us, me included, I love that they gave us pre warning about the event, but if I had spent two weeks dropping everything and then couldn't unlock Yoda I would've been furious as well

I'm disappointed I don't think I can beat the 6* battle with my current team, but that's some thing to work on for next month, probably have to add QGJ and Bariss to my team to beat him, at least I'm already working on both of them
  • I just got my 5* Yoda. I'm material, credit and droid poor from buffing my Jedi team though. But he will be ready to be used in a day or two. I tried it without buffing my team and got my mmhmm handed to me. But I tried some different leader combos and finally got him. I'm not sure when I will be able to get the 7* version but I'm quite happy with the 5* for now.