Ewoks

When will our furry friends be farmable in normal places? Please, I want a tough as nails Wicket and a mean little Paploo.

Replies

• 4-6 weeks
  • 4-6 weeks
    From when?
  • And wicket won't be farmable notice he's not in chromium or shipments. the returning ast event will be The only place to get wicket shards
  • 4-6 weeks
    From when?

From now.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    And wicket won't be farmable notice he's not in chromium or shipments. the returning ast event will be The only place to get wicket shards

It was previously stated the at-st heroic event would be the only place to get wicket shards

But......

Wicket is in chromium.
    tGRVm6O.jpg

So who the kitten knows.
  • scuba wrote: »
    And wicket won't be farmable notice he's not in chromium or shipments. the returning ast event will be The only place to get wicket shards

It was previously stated the at-st heroic event would be the only place to get wicket shards

But......

Wicket is in chromium.
    tGRVm6O.jpg

So who the kitten knows.

Interesting
  • Which ewok has the best zeta?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Which ewok has the best zeta?

Wicket
  • I unlocked wicket and paploo from chromium packs . Kinda useless though since he is three stars and I have no good way to 7 star him
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I unlocked wicket and paploo from chromium packs . Kinda useless though since he is three stars and I have no good way to 7 star him

Were you not around for the marquee events?
    I unlocked wicket and paploo from chromium packs . Kinda useless though since he is three stars and I have no good way to 7 star him

Nope, just started a couple months ago. I was either too low of a level , or they had already passed
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Nope, just started a couple months ago. I was either too low of a level , or they had already passed

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    4-6 weeks
    From when?

I wanted to say August, but then I remembered it was actually July.

So...soon?
  • Wicket drops a lot in chromium. I almost have him 6*d from there.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info

But......

Wicket is in chromium.
    tGRVm6O.jpg

So who the kitten knows.

Wicket, Baze, Nihilus, and ugnaught all in a chromium mega pack...obviously a hacker or photoshopped. That would be like getting 330 shards in a 5-330 pack lol.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

But......

Wicket is in chromium.
    tGRVm6O.jpg

So who the kitten knows.

Wicket, Baze, Nihilus, and ugnaught all in a chromium mega pack...obviously a hacker or photoshopped. That would be like getting 330 shards in a 5-330 pack lol.

It is the Uggy that throws it off. The others would be believeable. :D

But......

Wicket is in chromium.
    tGRVm6O.jpg

So who the kitten knows.

It is the Uggy that throws it off. The others would be believeable. :D

You are the winner for noticing that
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited September 2017

But......

Wicket is in chromium.
    tGRVm6O.jpg

So who the kitten knows.

Nihilus is very common in the packs. Like ridiculously common. I've pulled his full character 5 times , didn't keep track of how many times I got his shards. I actually quit buying chromiums because I got him twice after I had 7 starred him