Unable to login.

Prev1
Anybody having an issue getting past the loading cantina screen? Haven't been able to log on all day.

Replies

• My gf and I have the same issue. We started a ticket, got on the phone with tech support, and they sent us here. I will make my own post tomorrow from pc.

I just transferred from iOS to droid, so we may be related to that. Just answering because we have the same issue, and if someone helps you, they may help us.

We tried all the uninstall and restarts you could imagine.
  • I'm having the same problem. Tried restarting my phone and uninstalling/reinstalling the game about 10 times. Still no solution. I'm running the game on a Samsung Galaxy S7. Hope this gets fixed soon.
  • I can confirm the issue is either on their end or in an update for SW-GoH. I have two different generations of iPad and neither one will load the app. It started for me on Friday. All worked fine on Thursday and no load up since then.
  • Same here noticed the google play thing does not pop while sitting, good to know its not just me and hope a fix soon!!!
  • After a tech support call, they said to post here. My son can play. If I go on his device I get stuck. He can play on my device, so it is definitely something with our account.
  • I have not been able to login all weekend. iOS device. Won't get past the Loading Cantina screen.
  • Hi all, in order to investigate this issue, can you please provide the following details?
    - Device model and OS:
    - Type of connection: (Mobile Data or Wi-Fi)
    - Internet provider:

Thanks.
  • I've been having the same problem for the past few days.
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Both over mobile data and Wi-Fi.
    Verizon (Mobile) and WoW (home ISP/Wi-Fi)

I've removed and reinstalled, GoH and Google Play Games. If I play as "guest" then it will connect to the cantina. Once I switch to my play account, it gets stuck at the Cantina Loading screen again.
  • Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android Version: 7.0
    Both mobile data and Wi-Fi
    Internet provider: Bell Mobility
  • Can you guys send me your Ally Codes as well please?
  • Apple iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.3.3
    Both mobile and Wifi
    AT&T for both
  • Anybody know how to get your ally code if you can't get past the loading screen?
  • same here, its been 2 days now that i couldn't get in...

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    mobile data (verizon) and wifi (verizon fios?
  • For me it started today
    Huawei y7 (June 2017 release)
    I can log on but it takes a long time
  • Hi, I'm having the same issue for the past few days.

- Device model and OS: Huawei Mate 9
    - Type of connection: Mobile Data
    - Internet provider: Maxis

Pls fix the issue asap...
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    rpiercey86 wrote: »
    Anybody know how to get your ally code if you can't get past the loading screen?

If you have contact with your guildmates outside of the game they can get it for you.
  • Liath wrote: »
    rpiercey86 wrote: »
    Anybody know how to get your ally code if you can't get past the loading screen?

If you have contact with your guildmates outside of the game they can get it for you.

I do not
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Do you have a profile on swogh.gg?
  • Liath wrote: »
    Do you have a profile on swogh.gg?

No
  • Thanks for your reports guys. We're working on a fix for this.
  • I'm having the same problem! I'm using an iPhone 6.
  • brad_climax
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I am also stuck at the "Loading Cantina" screen (since September 9). This issue concerns my guest account. My device is iPad 4.
  • Khonophor
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello, I'm having the same issue. Could I trouble you to please look into this for me as well, EA_MindTricks?

I'm a returning player... probably haven't played in a year. I can't get past "Loading Cantina". It logs into my Google Play account, etc. but then gets stuck there indefinitely. I've tried reinstalling, reinstalling Google Play Games, trying various network settings, e.g.

- Device model and OS: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge/Android. (Also tried it on my old Samsung Galaxy Note 3, same issue.)
    - Type of connection: (Mobile Data or Wi-Fi) - Both
    - Internet provider: Bell Mobility/TekSavvy (Canada)
    - Ally code: 568-711-442
  • Same issue
    Model insignia ns-p10a7100 android
    WiFi
    Inet: citlink USA
    Ally code= na can't access it
  • Same, three days now stuck on the loading cantina screen. iOS iPhone 6+
  • Thanks for your reports guys. We're working on a fix for this.

So folks we gotta be patient and let em work.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has since been flagged as a bug and should be resolved- if you are still experiencing issues, please restart/refresh.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • CloseQtrsWombat1
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I havnt been able to log for a couple weeks now. Im stuck on the loading screen and its saying "checking for updates" I've let it run for over 15 mins and nothing changed. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Help? Can't access to find my ally code, sorry

Samsung tab e tablet
    Wi-Fi
    Charter internet (USA)