TM loops

The devs do a good job of preventing TM loops but in cases where u can use 2 leaders (DS/LS battles ect) I have found 2 ways to create a TM loop. The first I found is krennic L, palp L, snowtrooper, and 3 AOE ability blockers, basically u get AOE debuffs on the enemy and then snowtrooper keeps criting until they start dieing. I havn't tested that one but in theory it should work. The second is teebo L, nute L, and geo soldier, u could throw in R2D2 to help keep geo stealthed but he isn't required. Basically as long as geo stays stealthed and criting he keeps the loop alive. I have tested this one and it worked but it rly depends on RNG. If u guys have tested these ones or have your own comment on how they worked, finding one for LS battles would be awsome for ppl struggling with high end LS battles. :)

Replies

• zeta Finn led Resistance works anywhere and can go infinite with enough potency/luck
  • Well I kinda meant less known TM loops, resistance is very well known. BTW is finn worth a zeta?
  • Jyn + FOO. They give each other 100% TM and Jyn takes 100% TM away, loop.
  • The devs do a good job of preventing TM loops but in cases where u can use 2 leaders (DS/LS battles ect) I have found 2 ways to create a TM loop. The first I found is krennic L, palp L, snowtrooper, and 3 AOE ability blockers, basically u get AOE debuffs on the enemy and then snowtrooper keeps criting until they start dieing. I havn't tested that one but in theory it should work. The second is teebo L, nute L, and geo soldier, u could throw in R2D2 to help keep geo stealthed but he isn't required. Basically as long as geo stays stealthed and criting he keeps the loop alive. I have tested this one and it worked but it rly depends on RNG. If u guys have tested these ones or have your own comment on how they worked, finding one for LS battles would be awsome for ppl struggling with high end LS battles. :)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but can Palp do this in P3 of the ATT?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • The devs do a good job of preventing TM loops but in cases where u can use 2 leaders (DS/LS battles ect) I have found 2 ways to create a TM loop. The first I found is krennic L, palp L, snowtrooper, and 3 AOE ability blockers, basically u get AOE debuffs on the enemy and then snowtrooper keeps criting until they start dieing. I havn't tested that one but in theory it should work. The second is teebo L, nute L, and geo soldier, u could throw in R2D2 to help keep geo stealthed but he isn't required. Basically as long as geo stays stealthed and criting he keeps the loop alive. I have tested this one and it worked but it rly depends on RNG. If u guys have tested these ones or have your own comment on how they worked, finding one for LS battles would be awsome for ppl struggling with high end LS battles. :)

Yes its chirpa L, palps, and 3 strong tanks
  • Sentia wrote: »
    Jyn + FOO. They give each other 100% TM and Jyn takes 100% TM away, loop.

How does that work?
  • Well I kinda meant less known TM loops, resistance is very well known. BTW is finn worth a zeta?

Ya, I think so at least. Bounty Hunters and Zam could also get a lot of turn meter if there was just one that could give her an extra turn
  • Yes boba L, zam, 3 BHs (best with detonators), its rly fun cuz zam can take turns as long as there are detonators.

He definitely is. The resistance team relies on that zeta.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    The devs do a good job of preventing TM loops but in cases where u can use 2 leaders (DS/LS battles ect) I have found 2 ways to create a TM loop. The first I found is krennic L, palp L, snowtrooper, and 3 AOE ability blockers, basically u get AOE debuffs on the enemy and then snowtrooper keeps criting until they start dieing. I havn't tested that one but in theory it should work. The second is teebo L, nute L, and geo soldier, u could throw in R2D2 to help keep geo stealthed but he isn't required. Basically as long as geo stays stealthed and criting he keeps the loop alive. I have tested this one and it worked but it rly depends on RNG. If u guys have tested these ones or have your own comment on how they worked, finding one for LS battles would be awsome for ppl struggling with high end LS battles. :)

Palp lead with 7 debuffed enemies can make tfp get 90% tm if he crits. But this is as close to a loop as I can think of that his lead specifically offers.
  • Zarris vs zader ;)
  • Once upon a time.. there is nute gunray+2 jawas. But then disaster came :expressionless:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.