Next zeta?

If you read my post on ROLO (very short), you may have read that I finally have returned, but no one probably even knew lmao. I noticed that I had 48 tier 3, 14 omegas, and 14 zetas. In about 12ish days I should get my next one, but who should it be? Since I recently hit 85 I’ve been trying to level up some other toons outside my main GW/Arena/Raid squad (Which yes, I am trying to branch out), and I am semi-farming Pheonix, because say what you want, but that are so freaking fun to use in GW. I will link my SWGoH.gg for reference, and my first zeta was R2’s Number Crunch. Thank you and have a great day.
"There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/

Replies

• If you are going for the purpose of arena, I think Zarriss is your best option, although she still needs to be geared and leveled.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • I think you should go Finn. One zeta makes a whole team great and you can basically farm gw.
  • I think you should go Finn. One zeta makes a whole team great and you can basically farm gw.

Finn is a really good zeta, but resistance isn't viable in arena right now. If you're going for the purpose of GW, TB, etc, then I would definitely go with Finn. If you're focusing on arena though, Zarriss.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Silky wrote: »
    I think you should go Finn. One zeta makes a whole team great and you can basically farm gw.

Finn is a really good zeta, but resistance isn't viable in arena right now. If you're going for the purpose of GW, TB, etc, then I would definitely go with Finn. If you're focusing on arena though, Zarriss.

There's a resistance team at number 1 on my shard right now. So they are viable if moded correctly.
  • Who are you?
  • Darknessie wrote: »
    Who are you?

What?
    "There are no Jedi here anymore. Only dreamers like this fool." - Baze Malbus.

https://swgoh.gg/u/limitedu34/
  • OP's barris is 4* and his Finn isn't unlocked. If you feel the need to use it I'd just put it on R2's combat analysis, or on Leia, maybe even Boba.

Otherwise hold off and stockpile those zeta mats until you have leveled up a hero that is worthy. Finn if you have the rest of the resistence squad, zBarris is ok but really shines with a GK. You'd probably move up with her in arena though.

I won't put a zeta on anyone unless they are at least gear x, level 85, 7*, but that's just me.

Good luck.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    OP's barris is 4*
    I won't put a zeta on anyone unless they are at least gear x, level 85, 7*, but that's just me.

Good luck.

g0Y6yoK.png