100 crystal Booster Pack

Hello,

in my opinion, it is sad that you quite the booster pack of 100 crystal. I would like to have it back in the game as soon as possible.

Thank you,

I am sorry for my english and I hope that you will not react bad like in orher discussion before.

Replies

• same !
  • Moved to Feedback/Store.
  • Don't worry.. they'll get it back soon with price raise. Who else gonna spend real money without that pack? My guildmates usually buy that pack, now they're not buying anything (include me). It's income loss from 50 players regarding daily booster :#
  • Thanks for the answer. I'm glad not to be the only one who thinks so.
  • Im hoping it comes back as a 30 day booster with gear boxes
  • Hope this comes back too as it was the only option for those between F2P and Whales. Their numbers are skewed at the moment with the release of the TB and the need for a 5* Capt Han. Once this excitement goes away they will see their $$ decrease and hopefully put this back up.
  • Myself and several guild mates feel the same way, Please bring it back. The main reason I'm not P2P anymore and wouldn't probably start spending again if they would bring it back.
  • +1 the only option for the value-conscious player willing to spend a little money but not a lot

I think it was removed because it supports thoughtful spending, daily budgeting, long-term planning, etc. This game is about panic farming; getting the latest new shiny object RIGHT AWAY.

I know I'm not going to get next-gen Rey in the first hero's journey and I'm fine with that. I'm not the type of player they are targeting. This game is designed for the player who wakes up in the middle of the night because there's a chance they won't get Hero Rey the first time.
  • Bring back the booster pack! Loved that thing!