Need Help Finishing a heroic Rancor Raid!!

We started a HEROIC RANCOR but we can't finish it.
Please if you think you can, help us, we have 21h to go and we are at stage 3 at 30%.
https://swgoh.gg/u/pl/

Replies

• Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Nobody can help you. Anybody who joins your guild, after a raid has been started, cannot participate in the particular raid.
  • I've seen here in other posts guilds getting help like this.
    Maybe it's posibile. I worked hard for this raid, even zeted VADER but ourma guild is not that strong yet.
    If there is a way please help us.
  • Cami4283 wrote: »
    I've seen here in other posts guilds getting help like this.
    Maybe it's posibile. I worked hard for this raid, even zeted VADER but ourma guild is not that strong yet.
    If there is a way please help us.

Again, this has been fixed a long time ago, as people would constantly jump around guilds completing raids. So they changed it that after a Raid has been started and a players join the guild, this player cannot participate in the raid.
  • Perfect!Then my only hope on making a Heroic Raid is to disband my guild and join a stronger guild.So sad.
  • Cami4283 wrote: »
    Perfect!Then my only hope on making a Heroic Raid is to disband my guild and join a stronger guild.So sad.

Not really, you could always keep on trying to do it, get more members, etc.
  • I am doing this for several months now and still no result.I dont know maybe i am a bad guild lider.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    If you know you need a merc, you need to bring him in before the raid begins. With TB in play now, it's going to be even more difficult to get anybody to do that.
  • I don't want to be mean but I could almost solo it (8/9m) with Teebo(L), Jyn, TFP, QGJ and Rex. All 7*, 3 G8, 2G10. Potency mods of course. Now I have zVader and CLS so no need to say what I can do. It's always possible if your guild is helping you and if you planed your time.
  • Guest wrote: »
    I don't want to be mean but I could almost solo it (8/9m) with Teebo(L), Jyn, TFP, QGJ and Rex. All 7*, 3 G8, 2G10. Potency mods of course. Now I have zVader and CLS so no need to say what I can do. It's always possible if your guild is helping you and if you planed your time.

Why would you run potency mods when you have TFP lol?
  • Guest wrote: »
    I don't want to be mean but I could almost solo it (8/9m) with Teebo(L), Jyn, TFP, QGJ and Rex. All 7*, 3 G8, 2G10. Potency mods of course. Now I have zVader and CLS so no need to say what I can do. It's always possible if your guild is helping you and if you planed your time.

Maybe he meant potency on tfp lol. But yeah, jyn just needs a few crits under her belt and they should be fine. Jyn needs SPEED!
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Guest wrote: »

Maybe he meant potency on tfp lol. But yeah, jyn just needs a few crits under her belt and they should be fine. Jyn needs SPEED!

But TFP also doesn't require them, he applies Tenacity Down on Crit, so potency doesn't matter for him. It's not something you can resist.

Anyways - OP gather more people, if you have any friends who play the game try to get them in the guild.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Cami4283 wrote: »
    Perfect!Then my only hope on making a Heroic Raid is to disband my guild and join a stronger guild.So sad.

Or you could just assemble a team of your own to solo the whole thing. I see, that you have Teebo, QGJ, R2 and Phasma all at 7*. If you get yoyr TFP the last step to 7* as well, you at least have the toons for it. Then comes the mods.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Cami4283 wrote: »

Or you could just assemble a team of your own to solo the whole thing. I see, that you have Teebo, QGJ, R2 and Phasma all at 7*. If you get yoyr TFP the last step to 7* as well, you at least have the toons for it. Then comes the mods.

What mods would be best for this team?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TFP needs crit chance to land the tenacity down. Speed is not that necessary since his he doesn't remove TM from the boss. The boss gains TM from each hit he receives. Less hits — less TM gain.

Phasma, Teebo and QGJ need potency all the way (much less if you have TFP for tenacity down). Teebo and QGJ need a lot of speed. Phasma less speed for the same reason as TFP.

R2? Not quite sure. His task is to grant Teebo stealth when he looses his own.
  • Get TFP up to 7*. Run zVader, GMT, TFP, Teebo, and R2. Get Teebo as fast as you can. Get TFP as much crit chance as you can. Use R2's smoke screen to keep Teebo stealthed in the time where Teebo's special is on cooldown and the stealth from it has expired. Should be able to keep Teebo stealthed all the time. I used that squad to solo in the past.