The significance and speculations of Captian Phasma being the daily login...

Prev13
Phasma is the daily login this month... but what could that mean for the captian and her first order counterparts? Are they going to get an update? Some ships we can actually farm? Will a darkside version of Territory Battles have something in store for her? Inquiring minds (or maybe just me) want to know....

Replies

• I think she's getting a rework to fit the new FO toons to be released in the coming weeks.

They will need a strong leader to thrust them into the CLS meta.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I think it is because a book came out about her on the first of september.... It is just a marketing trick.
  • There's a Phasma book, and ep8 is coming around soon. She's a good character for low level players to have (and the login characters are meant for new players). CG_Kozispoon said we'd need her, but didn't say for what. Probably some minor event.

Either way, just roll with it. If the event, if there even WILL be an event, was going to be hard they'd need to give you more than 30 shards.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nice the more toons the merrier.. First order has real good synergy...
  • I think it means that they want us to buy the Phasma book that just came out.
  • she is just a distraction, as was the month of Ewoks :)
  • As was luke Skywalker (farm boy) and his journey gave us cls...
  • Hux event? I hope he has a unique that fires a star destroyer laser onto the battlefield and wipes everyone for a draw, right before he dies.
  • #1 Jedi Rey Legendary
    #2 FO Flash Events
  • JayWong wrote: »
    #1 Jedi Rey Legendary
    #2 FO Flash Events

Ding ding! With episode 8 coming, better have a full 7* FO and Resistance squad to be safe
  • Resistance 7* check
    1st order in progress...
    Finally flying around the territory battles in the millennium falcon or kylo ren's command shuttle... that would be priceless...
  • I think it is to remind us to farm more Rebels.
  • Cross promotion with her book. That's about it for now. But with episode 8 coming out in 3 months everyone should be after Resistance and FO anyhow.
  • Idk.. but usually if there is faction work, it announce at start of the month along with new update. Now already 10 Sept, yet we don't have news. It's all about the book marketing i think, nothing to do with the game :/
  • They also released the old smugglers, so I would say that there is definitely something brewing for december. Hope we get FN-2199 (a. k. a. TR-8R) too, while they are filling the gaps in ep. 7 chars.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    They also released the old smugglers, so I would say that there is definitely something brewing for december. Hope we get FN-2199 (a. k. a. TR-8R) too, while they are filling the gaps in ep. 7 chars.

I'd love to see him. Maybe the Flametrooper too. Someone else to inflict burn
  • Winter is coming.
  • Spoiler ahead, I guess.

Phasma and FO are needed at 7* to unlock legendary resistance character: Impaled By His Son Han Solo
  • I was almost expecting that we would need a team of five 7* First Order to get Chewie and Han. That turned out not to be so for them, but that just means something else is hitting. If it's like the last few, the login rewards will keep coming in after the event, but there isn't any event on the calendar that's redacted, so many not this time.
  • Parableman wrote: »
    I was almost expecting that we would need a team of five 7* First Order to get Chewie and Han. That turned out not to be so for them, but that just means something else is hitting. If it's like the last few, the login rewards will keep coming in after the event, but there isn't any event on the calendar that's redacted, so many not this time.

I've a feeling we'll need five 7* FO to unlock a significant Resistance character. Maybe Jedi In Training Rey? Or Grand Admiral Holdo?
  • Since the devs need time to create the characters my guess is they track the toy release and early characters, so my guess is Rose, Praetorian Guard, FO Executioner, BB-9E, Benicio Del Toro's character, Paige (Resistance Gunner), Hux
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »
    I was almost expecting that we would need a team of five 7* First Order to get Chewie and Han. That turned out not to be so for them, but that just means something else is hitting. If it's like the last few, the login rewards will keep coming in after the event, but there isn't any event on the calendar that's redacted, so many not this time.

I've a feeling we'll need five 7* FO to unlock a significant Resistance character. Maybe Jedi In Training Rey? Or Grand Admiral Holdo?

Or Hux. I'm excited to see his Capital ship, alongside a new leadership that makes FO shine. They were underrated back when they had a rework, but now they are a bit underwhelming after the release of all the new characters. Who knows? We might get Inferno Squad with Empire/FO synergy and bring them both back to the meta.
  • Jedi Rey
    Caped Kylo Ren minus helmet
    Praetorian Guard
    Executioner Stormtrooper
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Idk.. but usually if there is faction work, it announce at start of the month along with new update. Now already 10 Sept, yet we don't have news. It's all about the book marketing i think, nothing to do with the game :/

They don't need a rework as they already are a top team. This is an event hint and marketing strategy. If anyone is upset they have no FO or resistance in two months they need to get over themselves
  • Not sure if those ppl are really going to be able to 7* and G8/G9 8-10 toons in just two months...
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Hope we get FN-2199 (a. k. a. TR-8R) too, while they are filling the gaps in ep. 7 chars.

FN-2199 is in game and farmable on
    DS 2-A (Hard)
    DS 2-B (Hard)

I mean, prove he isn't :p
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
    JayWong wrote: »
    #1 Jedi Rey Legendary
    #2 FO Flash Events

Ding ding! With episode 8 coming, better have a full 7* FO and Resistance squad to be safe

I agree, and people need to start farming now. FOST and FOTP have low drop rates.
  • Jermunji wrote: »
    Not sure if those ppl are really going to be able to 7* and G8/G9 8-10 toons in just two months...

Don't worry, they'll have booster packs on sale to take them to 7*
    #1 Jedi Rey Legendary
    #2 FO Flash Events

I agree, and people need to start farming now. FOST and FOTP have low drop rates.

They have the exact same drop rate as all other characters. They are only available at hard nodes, which is the reason for the really long farm.

#1 Jedi Rey Legendary
    #2 FO Flash Events

Well.. at least they have multiple node.

Do we need to start discussion about hoth rebel soldier? :flushed: