I want to SOLO Heroic Rancor...I can't

Im trying badly to SOLO rancor, it's just my goal right now. I have Zyn, Han Solo (rancor one), Wiggs and Teebo. Zyn G11, Solo Gear 10, Wiggs 11, and Teebo 9. Zyn speed is 224, Solo187 and the duo 160+. Teebo is the slowest (122).
All I can do is get close to finish Phase 2. I do the first phase without problem, with a little hits by the Gamorrean soldier but I can resist the Rancor. In the last try i got close to 5% phase 2, and made 4 M points.
Any idea what can I do.
THANKS!!!

Replies

• Options
    You probably need more potency (or someone to inflict tenacity down).
  • Options
    Maybe with TFP in and some of the Wiggs out, no?
  • Options
    Get Rex to help teebo. Teebo speed is far too low.
    Phase1-3 is easy. Most people give up at that point. 8mio
    Phase 4 you need speed, speed and some extra speed. Around 200 is the target.

If you are sure, you want solo the Rancor:
    Get the right team
    Get the mods
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo needs speed, and you either need crazy potency mods (like more than 80%), or someone who inflicts tenacity down, like TFP, Dengar, Krennic, or CLS.
  • Options
    I don't have CLS, i couldnt complete the event because Old Ben (I do have him 7 star right now). So the option of CLS is not viable by now.
    I have Teebo with 60% potency. I guess I have to make it quicker...
  • Options
    You are going to need someone to apply Tenacity Down and someone to apply speed down..if not you are going to need extremely fast team. Wiggs is not going to help you . They just speed it up for CLS runs with their damage. You will need to use someone to do tenacity down like TFP and someone who inflicts speed down like Zader.

Before CLS came out, I was able to solo with Zader, Tarkin, TFP, Jyn and Teebo or Rex...You already have Jyn so you are a step ahead of many others.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    juansre wrote: »
    Maybe with TFP in and some of the Wiggs out, no?

With TFP and Phasma instead of Wiggs you should be able to reach phase 4 every time. Save Phasma's and Jyn's TM granting for when Teebo is unstealthed. Initiate every phase with Phasma's VM followed by a guaranteed crit and tenacity down from TFP and then speed down from Phasma in her next turn.
  • Options
    juansre wrote: »
    Im trying badly to SOLO rancor, it's just my goal right now. I have Zyn, Han Solo (rancor one), Wiggs and Teebo. Zyn G11, Solo Gear 10, Wiggs 11, and Teebo 9. Zyn speed is 224, Solo187 and the duo 160+. Teebo is the slowest (122).
    All I can do is get close to finish Phase 2. I do the first phase without problem, with a little hits by the Gamorrean soldier but I can resist the Rancor. In the last try i got close to 5% phase 2, and made 4 M points.
    Any idea what can I do.
    THANKS!!!

The most important things, besides using the right characters, are speed and potency/tenacity down. About speed, your Jyn should have 260-270 speed. Your Teebo and Han Solo need to be faster as well. If you're not doing tenacity down, be sure to have potency on Teebo and Han at 60-80%; the higher the better. Jyn doesn't need potency fortunately, so can be modded entirely for speed. I also recommend farming Bistan, since he's one of the best toons for removing turn meter, and he works well with Jyn.