What's with the cruddy ally selection in Cantina?

I'm on 5F and I'm constanly being given sub 4 star allies. What the heck? I know I have better allies

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    The current ally system is totally broken. It's random what allies show up. Sometimes backing out then re-entering allows you to see some available allies. The only working mechanic is the filter that prevents you from seeing allies with a the same leader as a toon you already have in your squad.

I'd like to see the following:
    - See all allies and the remaining cool down until they're available again. This includes unavailable ones that can be unable to be selected until squad composition is changed.
    - Allow you to swap out squad members before choosing allies to change available ally pool.
    - Fix and then reintroduce granting of ally points for allies who use your leader.
  • Options
    I can't find any of my purples allies no matter how maby times I reset
  • Options
    Same problem in light and dark battles. Everyone in my team is 4K+ pwr and the +10 allies are all below 1.5k pwr.... No use at all once your +20 allies are used up
  • Options
    Same problem in light and dark battles. Everyone in my team is 4K+ pwr and the +10 allies are all below 1.5k pwr.... No use at all once your +20 allies are used up

I haven't been getting any of my own allies at all in DS except for 2 guys. Have kept Daka as leader so I don't know what's going on. Haven't been able to attempt to 3 star the final few missions because of this.
  • JSithwalker
    119 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera Can one of you clarify the situation?????

I constantly get offered lower level allies and also rarely see my actual 'allies'.
  • Options
    Dark side missions I'm able to have my high level allies not so much on cantina and light side