Who should i zeta next?

Who i have zeta'd now: Commander Cody, CLS(Binds all things), Fives, Maul, Finn, Raid Han, Kylo Ren, R2(both), Savage

Who im thinking: ATF, OB, Barris, CLS(L), Thrawn(U) or Jyn(L)

My thought process:
ATF- Unusable without zeta, have her at G12 as well. In my arena shard theres a huge alliance so defense isnt so bad usually get knocked back to 20's but if i get to 10's id be happy. Sometimes there are krakens in my way and i get stumped by them so im thinking ATF will help both defense and offense.

OB- Need some good defense to be happening to stop me from going down in rank as i sleep. The krakens have him and they seem to hurt my team a lot. with decent AI rng they sometimes beat me while they are on defense. Although they have insane mods and i dont so not sure about this one.

Barris- Very good on defense it seems. unless they use thrawn and DN... it might be a waste if people switch out for thrawn and DN.

CLS(L)- He just became meta and he'll probably be meta for awhile, ive used him at leader in almost every game mode. (arena, HAAT, TB and GW) My concern is when he wont be meta anymore then i have a useless zeta lead ability.

Thrawn(U) or (L)- Only at 6* so i think by the time his event comes back around i can give him his unique zeta or lead zeta or both and G12. Also hed be nice in HAAT as well.

Jyn(L)- Ensures my 6/6 combat mission in TB. But ive brought chaze, cassian and K2 to G12 to help avoid zetaing her. Hopefully itll work in that i wont need her zeta if i bring a full team of G12. But if i dont need a zeta elsewhere ill just give it to her.

What do you guys think? Please let me know.

Replies

• Options
    This prob won't help much but wanted to add my 2 cents regarding CLS... imo he'll be arena viable for some time to come & he has use in virtually any area of the game... a zeta, or 3, on him most certainly wouldn't be wasted...
  • Options
    Chewie
  • Options
    Moving to Arena and Character Strategy
  • Options
    Help
  • Options
    Zarris first if you have GK... if not then atf... my atf is g10 & 6* and still hits 9-13k on crits... shes not perfect by any means... but i use her in arena as a tank (via R2 stealth) since she recovers from any status effect and if she gets her 1st turn in, then its a big one and she recovers all hp & 40% protection... shes quite effective at being a PITA if she can survive that that first turn.

But if you have GK then go with zarris hands down over atf.