PvP buff icons need to be reworked

As the title says, a lot of the time the enemy team will have so many buffs that I won't be able to see or tell who has what buffs and what buffs they have and it completely ruins the match.

For example I'll attack an enemy to try and put a debuff so he can't taunt, unfortunately he had foresight and I couldn't tell, or I'll try to remove the buffs and won't see that he can't be hit and I've wasted my attack and it's cost me the match.

I feel like some people make teams that create massive amounts of buffs to mess with any attackers on purpose so they can't tell who has what.

Chaze is the biggest offender of them all.

Also kinda wish Yoda could copy all the buffs too but it's limited to just 1.

Replies

• Options
    After people complaining about it for a year, they indicated they finally were putting in a fix. It wasn't released, my guess is they had to rebuild for TB and that had to be left out for one reason or another. Hopefully they release it in the near future.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    After people complaining about it for a year, they indicated they finally were putting in a fix. It wasn't released, my guess is they had to rebuild for TB and that had to be left out for one reason or another. Hopefully they release it in the near future.

they said they would.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Some of the preview videos showed that they will consolidate all the similar buffs i.e. 1 HOT icon with a x4 displayed rather than 4 HOT icons.