What's the best HAAT P3 team for baze?

bear in mind that I don't have Thrawn, DN or shore, what's the best team I could use baze in? I have the usual suspects; jyn, chirrut, teebo, EP, ST/raid han, old ben, CLS, R2. etc.

I've had a lot of success using CLS, jyn, old ben, st han and chirrut recently. Either wanting to improve on that or split into 2 teams for maximum total damage.

also bear in mind jyn is gear 8. If splitting I've heard great things of teebo, CLS, jyn, chirrut and R2 (I realise this is without baze) but that requires good rng and crucially jyn to be able to take a tank blast (which mine can't!).

with a tm reducing team it's definitely possible to retreat 1 toon out with certainty, whether it be CLS, jyn or chirrut to put into a 2nd team with baze.

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• There are a couple of teams pre-CLS;

Teebo - Jyn - Chaze - Nihilus (~3M damage)
    Teebo - Jyn - Chaze - TFP (~4.3M damage)

The TFP variant is much better because of tenacity down (ditch the potency mods on teebo) and his TM gain on his basic made him ridiculously fast that also allowed you to kill an add much quicker to get Baze to taunt.

CLS is a good substitute for TFP/Nihilus or Jyn. I'm using Teebo - Chaze - CLS - Nihilus and it does a quick 2.5M orso, haven't really bothered dropping my best mods on them. Again TFP will work instead of Nihilus.

Anyways the best possible squad I can think of is; Teebo - Chaze - CLS - Farmboy Luke with zeta. That 40% TM he gains from his basic and a potential 30% from Teebo's lead can make him go quite a lot. Considering he is stacking up his critical damage by 10%, he can literally go on a rampage assuming you extended the fight long enough to allow him to stack it up.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Faa wrote: »
    There are a couple of teams pre-CLS;

The TFP variant is much better because of tenacity down (ditch the potency mods on teebo) and his TM gain on his basic made him ridiculously fast that also allowed you to kill an add much quicker to get Baze to taunt.

CLS is a good substitute for TFP/Nihilus or Jyn. I'm using Teebo - Chaze - CLS - Nihilus and it does a quick 2.5M orso, haven't really bothered dropping my best mods on them. Again TFP will work instead of Nihilus.

Anyways the best possible squad I can think of is; Teebo - Chaze - CLS - Farmboy Luke with zeta. That 40% TM he gains from his basic and a potential 30% from Teebo's lead can make him go quite a lot. Considering he is stacking up his critical damage by 10%, he can literally go on a rampage assuming you extended the fight long enough to allow him to stack it up.

thanks for the reply. I may give teebo/jyn/chaze/TFP a go. then as long as I get jyn out I could then revert to CLS/jyn/ST han/old ben and another healer (or chirrut if i'm lucky enough to be able to get him out too).

what kind of speed would you recommend on teebo? currently have him at 179. is that enough?
  • Faa
    123 posts Member
    Rapid wrote: »
    Faa wrote: »
    There are a couple of teams pre-CLS;

thanks for the reply. I may give teebo/jyn/chaze/TFP a go. then as long as I get jyn out I could then revert to CLS/jyn/ST han/old ben and another healer (or chirrut if i'm lucky enough to be able to get him out too).

what kind of speed would you recommend on teebo? currently have him at 179. is that enough?

I'd rather use your CLS instead of Jyn, if he is better geared, he's just overall the better TM remover and he allows you to ignore potency mods on Teebo if that makes your Teebo faster.

A gear 8 Jyn is just too risky, a G9 teebo should do it. Avoid protection mods if you can (but not to sacrifice speed).

Speed wise, you need at least someone around the 250 mark orso, or the B2 gets a turn right at the start of the fight. The B2 starts with 95% TM orso
  • ah ok. I was assuming jyn was in to revive just in case baze got took out. sure, my CLS is gear 12 and have been running him at 244 - which goes before the B2.

Thanks again for the help. It will be interesting to see how it goes.