Military might a cake walk now.

With CLS as lead military might is easier now than its ever been.
I used Akbar in the past as my lead but with CLS now it's ridiculously easier now.
Man I love this new Luke!!!!
Thx again devs!

Replies

• I have like 3 rebel squads that can auto it. They have shown they're capable of scaling difficulty to a players level or GP why can't they make this more interesting
  • Yeah I think I'm gonna see if CLS can solo it when it resets.

Maybe they could add a third tier with a much harder difficulty next time?
  • My 7* g12 CLS could not solo military might!
    This is preposterous! Its unheard of! Its just...just... ludicrous! How can CLS be OP if he cant solo the military might event... CLS is a military has-been...
  • You can write the same thing about Rancor and HAAT.
  • Neo2551 wrote: »
    You can write the same thing about Rancor and HAAT.

CLS seems to solo everything ... Even the arena battles. Where's the pleasure to play again?
  • I always chuckle at some of the posts in these threads.

How the developers can tell the game is balanced:

Half the players complain that the content is too easy, and half complain that the content is too hard. Half complain that the content takes too much time, and half complain that there isn't enough to do. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Because the divide between p2p and ftp is growing faster and faster.
  • Wait, you mean the G12 character who requires five 7* high gear characters to get in a very rare special event makes the event recommended for level 80 characters "with mods" too easy?

Bless your heart.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I always chuckle at some of the posts in these threads.

How the developers can tell the game is balanced:

Half the players complain that the content is too easy, and half complain that the content is too hard. Half complain that the content takes too much time, and half complain that there isn't enough to do. :D

And the other half questions everything. Where's your evidence it's 50/50?
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm glad i cleared the event when it was super difficult with my roster at that time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Um ya lol
    Still had no prob with Akbar eithe
    NicWester wrote: »
    Wait, you mean the G12 character who requires five 7* high gear characters to get in a very rare special event makes the event recommended for level 80 characters "with mods" too easy?

Bless your heart.

• :smiley:
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • It was good fun this time around with CLS lead, zHan Solo, Wiggs and Lando. Poor Lando didn't even get to use his supercharged AoE, now he's off sulking with Lobot.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I finally beat the second tier, CLS and raid han made it easy. My other rebels aren't so great...yet. I threw them in arena right afterwards and got humbled Lol, back to zaul for now :D
  • Just chiming in that Phoenix Squad with decent mods (5* with few speed secondaries), and gear level 9-10 wrecked this event with ease. Both tiers, first try, no lives lost. Too easy.
  • When you used Akbar on tier 2 did you find it glitching ? I found thateven though my team got lower from the hits they got no red marks. So ackbar did not work properly. However after ackbar died then the red marks showed up.
    Sewpot wrote: »
    I used Akbar in the past as my lead but with CLS now it's ridiculously easier now.
    Thx again devs!

• Z2gop wrote: »
    When you used Akbar on tier 2 did you find it glitching ? I found thateven though my team got lower from the hits they got no red marks. So ackbar did not work properly. However after ackbar died then the red marks showed up.
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Thx again devs!

No I never had a prob. Even on my second account.
  • Dude CLS can solo the entire Rancor... if they didn't care about that... they aren't going to care about a small event that comes around once in a great while. Think about it for a second.