Legendary characters not so legendary

Commander luke is broken OP, thrawn is OP, R2 is OP, palp and Yoda are just ok. Vader should be in this category too, vs solo it should play out like this... Please give dated Legendary characters some love!

_media_8_03_2015_rMs9LE.gif

Replies

• Options
    Technically, Vader isn't a legendary character. That being said, he definitely needs an update. He should be considerably more powerful than he currently is.
  • Options
    And add force choke please!!!!
  • Options
    I agree he should be more powerful, but maybe they're trying to keep him as a tier 2 character to allow for FO to take over the DS more going into the new movie?
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Characters.
  • Options
    Vader isnt unlocked through events, but as reward, and until recently added in ships...so it seems originally intended to be rare. Definetly needs more power. After all, he pwnd CLS in ESB, and solo too. So whether to include him as Legendary might be besides the Point. But, palp and Yoda should be on par with other Legendary dudes.
  • Options
    Force choke would be awesome...enemy suspended in air taking dot, staggered and exosed....blaster deflect (New game mechanic? HINT..applicable to all lightsaber wielders.). After all, how can Biggs (got killed in first movie, so so Pilot, not sensitive to the force) get the Upper hand on Vader, dark lord of the Sith, The chosen one...luke's daddy, etc.
  • Options
    In my opinion, if Force Choke is actually released, it should expose, stun and remove turn meter.
    MS
  • Options
    Silky wrote: »
    I agree he should be more powerful, but maybe they're trying to keep him as a tier 2 character to allow for FO to take over the DS more going into the new movie?

If that were true they wouldn't have made 4 Han Solos, releasing an empire strikes back solo time now.
  • Jinks
    50 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would like to see a new game mechanic introduced via a Vader re-work: Disarm. This mechanic would block basic attack on a character until the end of the fight with no remedy. Once you've lost your hand, blaster, staff or whatever you don't get it back until fight is over.
  • Options
    It is a little sad that when I see Vader on a team I usually ignore him in favor of taking out ACTUAL threats like Thrawn (whom I don't know a lot about, but I'm pretty sure Vader could kill him without even drawing his lightsaber) or a random no-name Tie Fighter Pilot.
  • Options
    Technically, Vader isn't a legendary character. That being said, he definitely needs an update. He should be considerably more powerful than he currently is.

I agree.

But, if that happens, his update would probably be in the form of a new Vader all together.
  • Options
    Even if they update culling blade to take out buffs as well as debuffs like BF's execute, he'd be a hard counter to chaze then