Oddball team: Bounty hunters + zarriss

So, bounty hunters kind of suck. However they do have something that I believe could possibly make them worthwhile in the rebel meta. Under a boba lead bounty hunters get max health based on their potency. I think if you gave them a LOT of potency, and stacked zarriss with a ton of health, you could have a fearsome timeout team. Would love for someone to try it and let me know how it goes

Replies

• Options
    Cls led zolo/zleia/zatf/zz/r2 will all counter those aoes and group hug any bounty hunter to death...(with exceprion of dengar, maybe) yeah i considered this also but theres just too much dps for them to tank... now maybe with new han/chewy theres a chance. But +1 for creativity @op
  • Options
    Idk man. If you stack a bunch of potency.. they could have as much health as GK, he doesn't get countered to death
  • Options
    There was someone on my shard who ran 4 bounty hunters and zBarriss. They did reasonably well before but I haven't seen them since CLS was released. It was simple to counter though. Just focus down Barriss then kill the rest.
  • Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    There was someone on my shard who ran 4 bounty hunters and zBarriss. They did reasonably well before but I haven't seen them since CLS was released. It was simple to counter though. Just focus down Barriss then kill the rest.

Yea I'm thinking you'd have to put 4 health primaries, full hp sets, and maybe even hp secondaries to make zarriss tanky enough to pull it off
  • Options
    My guild leader used to run BH + Zarriss. A solid squad, but just not enough to overcome the premium toons. For comparison, he now runs a hybrid Rezzistance team in arena and does better... and we all know how easy a res team is to beat when the AI controls it.

I think Veteran Han and Veteran Chewie would make KILLER additions if the devs had the sense to give them BH tags. After all, they were still hunting bounties is ep8, makes no sense to leave that tag off IMO