Mace windu shard drop rates

Is it just me or are mace windu shard drop rates waaaaaay more generous than all of the other shard drop rates? I get 2 cantina refills a day which is like 36-37 battles if you're starting out with a full energy bar and the past few days I've gotten 20+ shards per day. Is it just me or are you guys getting unusually lucky here too?

Replies

114 posts Member
    Options
    My results aren't bad 9 from 20 can't complain.
  • Options
    I can't complain about his drop rate, but it's definitely not that high. On average maybe 20-30% so far it feels like for me (146 shards collected so far).
  • Options
    After switching farming yesterday from MW to GS I have had a terrible change in drop rate, although to be fair when I started farming Mace I only got 1/15 but then it picked up.

Swings and roundabouts I guess
    Roger roger
  • Options
    I got 14 shards from 2 refreshes today. I would love to continue like this but I highly doubt it :D
    I also had 1shard in one refresh in the past...
  • Options
    I had terrible Mace drop rate in the last few days.
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    After switching farming yesterday from MW to GS I have had a terrible change in drop rate, although to be fair when I started farming Mace I only got 1/15 but then it picked up.

I've had the exact problem. Was getting good drops for Windu but when I changed to GS I've gotten 3/40 so far
  • Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »

How often do you switch for GS? these two are my dilemma atm. Wait till Barris becomes farmable and then it would probably cause me massive amounts of headache
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I have read people who struggle with his drops, and people who has svobe average success. Meaning that he is probsbly just random, like the other chars
  • Options
    Zetto wrote: »
    I had terrible Mace drop rate in the last few days.

Same pre-update i wouldget about 14-15 for 2 refills but now im even lucky to pass 7
  • Options
    I have been getting alot of Barris atm
  • Options
    Second day of bad drops. 2 energy refills, 1 Windu shard. I'm doing better on Bariss though so can't blame EA that they are fixing the shard drops, lol!
  • Options
    Guys, drop rates are under a random influence. The present attempt does not remember the latest previous drop result. Independent events and we are on low numbers to demand the statistics support our feeling for more successful drops instead of a cold streak. Everytime I felt a node drop rate is decreased some days later I reconsidered and all by noticing just an end of a cold streak.
  • Options
    people need to stop when they get a bad streak in cantina

so far shards seem to be at a 30% drop rate averaged from all my double refills.
  • Options
    I had crap luck with Mace shards.