LF Heroic Guild- Asking for Coworker.

Hey All-

Sept 11, 2017
I have a co-worker that picked up the game 6 days ago, and dropped 1K into it. He is level 45, and number one on his arena shard – does 600 a day, but new with the advantage of me guiding him on how to be successful in the game. I would like to find him a guild that he could tag heroic raids on, for the loot. Anyone know of a guild that would be interested in this person? Thx.

Replies

• Metal kings we are doing heroic pit at least twice a week. And heroic AAT we just reset gonna do one more regular then back to heroic we stopped because a few were in hurricane. Give ya two!officer's ally codes plus my own. 146 153 889 819 635 774. My own 761 724 511. We have a discord chat. If he adds me he can just get in we lifted are invite only
  • murphsith wrote: »
    Metal kings we are doing heroic pit at least twice a week. And heroic AAT we just reset gonna do one more regular then back to heroic we stopped because a few were in hurricane. Give ya two!officer's ally codes plus my own. 146 153 889 819 635 774. My own 761 724 511. We have a discord chat. If he adds me he can just get in we lifted are invite only

Fill free to add me yourself