Developmental Guild Help!!

Hello all,

After a slow plod through TB last week, I have a new strategy for our developmental guild, but am missing some knowledge that will finalize my plan. We struggled through the last TB, basically one-starring the first five phases in two days. My thought is to INTENTIONALLY get zero stars on one of three missions in phase 3 in order to aim for 2* on the first day on the other two missions, then 2* on the third mission the next day (while also possibly 3* the fleet mission). I would do the same for Phase 4, meaning we'd get one day on Phase 5 and zero on Phase Six. If my math works out, we'd get 2* the first day, 4* the next, 4* on day three, 2-4* on day four, 1-2* day five, and 2-3* day six. Assuming the lowest output, that gives us 15* instead of the 13* we earned last time. Our best case scenario is 4* better than that.

My big question is whether or not all characters will reset every day, even if you didn't get through a mission and they were in a platoon. Does anyone have direct knowledge of this?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I believe that each territory opens individually even if it results in you having territories from different phases open. So you wouldn't be able to get a third star in the ship territory because the next ship territory would open and the one you got 2* in would be closed.
  • Looking for a shard mate he’s in your guild, darthsmith can you help me ??
    I’m matsubacca#3280 on discord thanks