What the Hutt...

When you first start out in the game you have a Hutt character who seems to be a force to be reckoned with. In the Star Wars Clone Wars animated series you had a Hutt family, Return of the Jedi you have Jabba, before you start fleet arena battles you borrow ships from a slimy Hutt. So again I ask, "What the Hutt?" Are we going to see anything with them? It doesn't have to be an actual character but give us an event, guild event, something. We have the Rancor Raid, that came from where? Jabba's palace. Seriously though, What the Hutt?

Replies

• I think galactic war is you playing against the Hutt and his "collection"
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • What if the Hutt is EA? We play a game called Galaxy of Heroes, which has "holotable games" that people in the Star Wars Universe play. That is your Star Wars Inception for the day. My brain hurt typing that.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    The Hutt handles all the contracts for the pilots and smugglers and so forth that frequent the cantina. That is why he is hanging out in the ships room even though there is nothing to ships but arena. It's also why Biggs and Wedge and the unnamed TIE pilots are some of the hardest hitting ground toons--it's to appeal to all the pilots in the cantina.
  • when you just start the game, doesnt the lady say something of fight against that hutt when you become strong enough?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Javik wrote: »
    What if the Hutt is EA? We play a game called Galaxy of Heroes, which has "holotable games" that people in the Star Wars Universe play. That is your Star Wars Inception for the day. My brain hurt typing that.

Amazing analysis!

giphy.gif
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I think hermet yodas lack of attacks opens the door for 3po and jabba.. if they keep only adding liteside at a 4 to 1 ratio and don't add jabba or jango,. I will probably quit game and scream profanitys here
  • I'm just saying, I wouldn't mind a Luke, Leia, R2D2, Han, Chewy, or Lando vs Jabba, Boba, Gamorrean Guard, or that stomach full of teeth in the desert. Leia could either have her slave outfit or the bounty hunter outfit, it could be a carbonite Han event, you know something different. Just thinking out loud, big fan of the game, bigger fan of Return of the Jedi