Team counter

Im just here to rant about luke. Every other factions counter lead is on a sub par character. IGD for jedi. Saxon for empire. Noone really cares tok use them. But for the rebels of course for the most op character on the game individually.. gets a counter lead packed on. Its ridiculous

Replies

• I dont think you can compare the significance of Luke Skywalker to that of Ima Gun Di. There is a reason he was not an easy unlock. Luke is endgame material, and will be used for a long time to come. Make adjustments like everyone else.
  • On the top of the Phoenix, which is thecnicly also a counter team.
    Plus GK can turn any team to counter team.
    It is what it is I guess
    We should take things as we find them.
  • Basically to unlock cls u need 10 chars *7. He is not match for char like ima gun di or gar saxophone. Unless u have another comparison with same requirement class :frowning:
  • I still think Phoenix is the best counter squad if you take into account everything, not just arena. I wish Ahsoka had more synergy with them.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Basically to unlock cls u need 10 chars *7. He is not match for char like ima gun di or gar saxophone. Unless u have another comparison with same requirement class :frowning:

The only people that it affects are those that aren't going to see them in arena anyway because they started recently. If you didn't start recently, the only way you didn't get CLS is if you blew off the ben/luke farms completely and are F2P so didn't want to buy any packs. Thrawn 7* was much more difficult, which they stated they learned from and handled CLS much differently.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I still think Phoenix is the best counter squad if you take into account everything, not just arena. I wish Ahsoka had more synergy with them.

Phoenix have it's weakness.. they can't mixed and match as u please so it can't combine into something new, also their hit is weak :flushed:

With cls, u can mixed and match as u please. U want heavy damage counter, put han solo, leia, wiggs, fulcrum, etc. U want tm manipulation, put srp, hrscout, etc. Many combination :#
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Basically to unlock cls u need 10 chars *7. He is not match for char like ima gun di or gar saxophone. Unless u have another comparison with same requirement class :frowning:

The only people that it affects are those that aren't going to see them in arena anyway because they started recently. If you didn't start recently, the only way you didn't get CLS is if you blew off the ben/luke farms completely and are F2P so didn't want to buy any packs. Thrawn 7* was much more difficult, which they stated they learned from and handled CLS much differently.

Agree thrawn *7 more difficult from both side old and recent player. But in resources, cls is draining ur resources. 10 x *7 chars, how much cost to upgrade stars, then level up, ability mat, gears, mods. Meanwhile to get thrawn u need half resource that cls have :frowning:
  • For older players, Gar is/was a more difficult farm than CLS. Those 16 cantina energy nodes are brutal.
  • For older players, Gar is/was a more difficult farm than CLS. Those 16 cantina energy nodes are brutal.

What has gar Saxon to do with an event Char? :p
  • Ceberus wrote: »
    For older players, Gar is/was a more difficult farm than CLS. Those 16 cantina energy nodes are brutal.

What has gar Saxon to do with an event Char? :p
    His point is that gar was harder to get 7* than cls at the timr
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I still think Phoenix is the best counter squad if you take into account everything, not just arena. I wish Ahsoka had more synergy with them.

Phoenix can be the BEST at something only if that something is being the worst.
    phoenix do nothing at raids and gw, i have no idea why you saying those things.
    and i have Ezra G11 at my arena team, and Sabine at g11.