Taunt with buff immunity

Recently I have used buff immunity on Poe and Chewie and they have still used their taunt.

Obviously there are other parts to Poe's ability so it isn't a complete waste. But the two parts to Chewie's ability are both buffs.

Could the AI get tweaked so it doesn't follow certain actions when buff immunity is active?
Have you seen an enemy hero use a buff based ability with buff immunity and waste their turn before? If so which heroes? It would be great to make the AI have a little more 'I'.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• It is not different to healerd trying to heal through heal inmunity. The AI sucks on purpose, so the ofensive player has adventsge and the rsnkings are fluid
  • Triqui wrote: »
    It is not different to healerd trying to heal through heal inmunity. The AI sucks on purpose, so the ofensive player has adventsge and the rsnkings are fluid

I don't think it is meant to suck this much. It will never be capable of advanced tactical decisions, but it shoud do the basics, like not healing/buffing through immunity, Mace actually attacking the exposed character and so on... Good thing they fixed the suicidal Talia.