Possible merge/split of guild - 39mil GP

Sometimes feels like i am hitting my head against brick wall with some members in guild.
Latest TB phase 1 is proving it too.
So putting a feeder out now but nothing will happen until at least after TB completed.

We have a guild with 48 members.
These range from 1.7 mil GP down to 200k GP.
I have been trying to get everyone on discord and swgoh.gg and currently have 10 members for whatever reason wont sign up to discord (a few others havent done swgoh.gg for whatever reason). 5 of these members however have high GP so dont want to kick them. The other 5 not too worried about.
We also have 4 alt accounts in the guild.

So what i am offering is varied.
I can either take on 1-14 new members depending on GP, would depend on who i would replace.
Or another option is to form 2 guilds.
One for alts and lower members and the other for higher members. However those in higher members club would need to be on swgoh.gg and discord without exception.

Bit about our guild.
I had to form this one as before i looked (or knew about forums) our guild leader vanished. We had about 30 members and I formed a new guild probably 15 months ago.
It was a long stuggle as only about 20 came over but after months of dedication we got up to 50 members.

We uk based guild but with members in USA and also Australia.
No ticket requirements but obviously more tickets more raids.
Currently doing HPIT with 0 damage 18/24 hours rotating to suite non eu/uk members.
We are 48/50 full.
Do NAAT without refresh. lots of members in process of gearing/levelling haat teams.
We are getting 24-26k tickets daily.

Discord was not previously mandotory but I think it needs to be for TB to work. Have 3/4 of the guild

on it now.

Xlor#8211 - discord

TB - Got 16 stars but can easily get 20 with correct tactics and game stability(quite a few lost turns
due to game resetting etc).
38 Mil GP currently.
We have 3 CLS's, 2 5* Captain han in our ranks.
A few starring Captain han for next tb to get more shards for new leia.

Any questions or proposals please contact me either by message on here or via discord.

Replies