How do y'all think of this out of the box arena team would do with scariff rebel pathfinder?

CLS (L), Chaze, SRP, nihilus

Basically this team is just protecting DN and helps him go faster because every time SRP uses his basic, the whole team gains 15% tm. That can be many times with counters under CLS lead.

Also SRP revives with 15% max health and 20% tm per living rebel ally when he is defeated with a buff so that's 45% and 60% as long as he has a HoT from chirrut.

He would need the best speed mods to put as many basics out as he can and baze should act as a good 2nd tank to soak up damage away from DN.

What do y'all think?

Replies

• Flakbait
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I would say it's a pretty common meta team that swaps R2 for SRP. The extra TM has similarity to the Rex lead but not as much gain - which is appropriate since you have to give up your lead to Rex to get his benefits.

You're giving up R2s stun, his stealth cover (very important against CLS teams, especially for DN), and his group damage/debuff which also supports Nihilus. If you're talking zeta'ed R2, you're giving up a lot more in extra stats and/or cleanse.

In exchange you get some level of extra TM, and an off-tank for when CLS shuts down Baze.

For argument sake, I'll go with the extra taunt roughly balancing out against the loss of stealth. Compared against R2zz2, it's a definite losing proposition. However, if you don't have R2, or have non-zeta R2, it's an interesting alternative. I think you'd still come out behind standard R2, but you might get enough TM to at least keep it comparable.

Edit:
    Derp... You have CLS, you obviously have R2. :smile: