CLS Zeta Learn control - bug?

Hi, I got Commander Luke with zeta on Learn control and there is a lot of debuffs that works on Luke even with 100% Tenacity. So, is this OK or this is not? Thrawn for example gots no debuffs at all

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    100% tenacity doesn't mean he will resist every debuff. It's not the same thing as tenacity up. It's still subject to a tenacity vs. potency check.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Correct. Formula is tenacity-potency.
  • Liath wrote: »
    100% tenacity doesn't mean he will resist every debuff. It's not the same thing as tenacity up. It's still subject to a tenacity vs. potency check.

and this is same for Thrawn zeta? but works different ways
  • It doesn't work any differently for Thrawn.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Pyrefly wrote: »
    It doesn't work any differently for Thrawn.

Not a big fan of that personally. Makes Thrawn zeta seem cheap when Barris's zeta can past that attack no prob.
    But I guess that would cheapen hers.
    Still though while his is up it should apply
  • 100% is not always 100%.. it's wording stuff to make u interest. Bcause i have learn control zeta myself, my fair real number is around 50-60% tenacity. It could be worse if u fight enemy with potency up buff :sweat_smile:

I confess it's not really worth the zeta.. unless they change the description/wording to: Cls have undispell tenacity up until he is defeated. That's the true 100% tenacity!! :sweat_smile:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    100% is not always 100%.. it's wording stuff to make u interest. Bcause i have learn control zeta myself, my fair real number is around 50-60% tenacity. It could be worse if u fight enemy with potency up buff :sweat_smile:

I confess it's not really worth the zeta.. unless they change the description/wording to: Cls have undispell tenacity up until he is defeated. That's the true 100% tenacity!! :sweat_smile:

@RacerDejak - I've been seriously considering Learn Control my next zeta on CLS to avoid stuns late in games - or possibly opening shots that hurt like an opposing CLS.

Can you share any insights on what you have seen with your Learn Control zeta versus R2, CLS, and Han Solo?
  • Napoli wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    100% is not always 100%.. it's wording stuff to make u interest. Bcause i have learn control zeta myself, my fair real number is around 50-60% tenacity. It could be worse if u fight enemy with potency up buff :sweat_smile:

@RacerDejak - I've been seriously considering Learn Control my next zeta on CLS to avoid stuns late in games - or possibly opening shots that hurt like an opposing CLS.

Can you share any insights on what you have seen with your Learn Control zeta versus R2, CLS, and Han Solo?

I don't have the zeta but Han Solo's opening stun can't be avoided so it won't help there.
  • @Napoli - With learn control u have more options with ur team. Before i always use call to action buff, bcause it's have high damage. With learn control zeta i can use him as stun spreader.

But u have to tune the team to support stun spreader. I have cls zeta lead, so i tune baze with arrow accuracy and avoid potency secondary, so that speed down debuff always resist and gain 5% tm to all team. Cls himself got extra 10% from learn control unique bcause baze take hit. It's 15% tm boost for cls. for defence down buff, beside cls u need another char that can spread defence down, in this spot i use wedge.

Even before i have my learn control zeta, i have no trouble with r2, cls, n han solo stun. Bcause i have chirrut at high speed 280ish. My opening is tenacity up. Well.. if han solo shoot chirrut first, that's problem for me. But han solo always shoot random target.

After i zetaed learn control, i change chirrut back to his original habit.. from high speed chirrut to damage dealer chirrut (4x crit dmg+2xcrit chance) with speed just around 210ish. I barely use call to action now, unless i face kenobi.. have to hit him with cls special/buff immun, and must hit him hard.

U feel more saver with cls learn control zeta.. if han solo shoot u 2-3 times, cls will counter that much, that's suicide move lol. If r2 targeting u with stun, he will stunned back (assume he have defence down debuff). Cls stun also doesn't really matter.

I am considering build experiment team with cls lead, chaze, srp, sthan/HRscout. That huge turn meter manipulation.. i think i will always use call to action buff and use cls as main damage dealer. No need to worry about stun meta, i have 3 tanks lol :lol:

In short.. learn action is nice addition for ur cls, but not game changing. If u have another char that have zeta game changing.. better equip to them :#
  • @RacerDejak - I'm thinking CLS for 2 of my three options. I already have his Binds All Things, so I can do his leader, Learn Control, or Leia's zeta. Maybe 20% of my battles the past few days have been lost because CLS gets stunned mid-way through the battle. if I could avoid that stun even once (from an R2 or a Han special - or avoid earlier buffs that allow another CLS to stun later) it seems like it would be worth it. I may put up a post and get everyone's take. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll definitely take it into consideration.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Napoli wrote: »

I don't have the zeta but Han Solo's opening stun can't be avoided so it won't help there.

@Liath is right.. but unfortunately beside shoot first, han also shoot randomly. Well.. sometimes we can be lucky han not shoot first our cls.

That's the point.. if the mechanics of the game/han is decide heavy by RNG, they why bother put zeta on something RNG based :#
    @RacerDejak - I'm thinking CLS for 2 of my three options. I already have his Binds All Things, so I can do his leader, Learn Control, or Leia's zeta. Maybe 20% of my battles the past few days have been lost because CLS gets stunned mid-way through the battle. if I could avoid that stun even once (from an R2 or a Han special - or avoid earlier buffs that allow another CLS to stun later) it seems like it would be worth it. I may put up a post and get everyone's take. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll definitely take it into consideration.

@Napoli - Zeta his lead if only u use full rebel team. Bcause of this new stun meta (and huge of crit hit causing by han/leia buff/cls call to action buff), i think we could revert back to rex lead era with mixed power chars (with cls inside). Return of the tenacity up!! :scream:

Yes.. u might ask the others, maybe they use same team as u or have different insights. Okayyy.. ur welcome :wink:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    @RacerDejak - I'm thinking CLS for 2 of my three options. I already have his Binds All Things, so I can do his leader, Learn Control, or Leia's zeta. Maybe 20% of my battles the past few days have been lost because CLS gets stunned mid-way through the battle. if I could avoid that stun even once (from an R2 or a Han special - or avoid earlier buffs that allow another CLS to stun later) it seems like it would be worth it. I may put up a post and get everyone's take. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll definitely take it into consideration.

@Napoli - Zeta his lead if only u use full rebel team. Bcause of this new stun meta (and huge of crit hit causing by han/leia buff/cls call to action buff), i think we could revert back to rex lead era with mixed power chars (with cls inside). Return of the tenacity up!! :scream:

Yes.. u might ask the others, maybe they use same team as u or have different insights. Okayyy.. ur welcome :wink:

I run a full Rebels team, but it's tough to lose to Rex leads anymore. I think I'd win more of the few I lose with Learn Control but we'll see.

I run zCLS/R2z2/Leia/Zolo/OB

I run a full Rebels team, but it's tough to lose to Rex leads anymore. I think I'd win more of the few I lose with Learn Control but we'll see.

I run zCLS/R2z2/Leia/Zolo/OB

@Napoli - Yes.. yes.. with that squad composition it's nice to zeta cls learn control
    :smiley: