Need answer quick

I see that to refresh a shipment is 50 crystals. Does it refresh the same character ? EX: Rex arc 170 in fleet store... it doesn't appear there everyday so if i buy it and refresh shipment will he be available again ? Or will it be a different page

Replies

• crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    It refreshes the whole thing...so could be different stuff.
  • The shipments rotate. So if you refresh it the next shipment in the rotation will pop up, not the same one you just had.
  • Refreshing will change the entire shipment. It's RNG on what appears there. Rex could reappear but it could also be something different. I think certain ships and toons are weighted to appear more often but there's no guarantee what will drop. That being said, certain ships and toons are only assigned to certain squares so it will only be one of those assigned to that square that will show up.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I see that to refresh a shipment is 50 crystals. Does it refresh the same character ? EX: Rex arc 170 in fleet store... it doesn't appear there everyday so if i buy it and refresh shipment will he be available again ? Or will it be a different page

After you buy it and hit refresh, it's up to RNG if it will show up again or not. If you feel lucky go for it.

Rex's ship is one of the rarer ships in the fleet store so you probably won't get it back-to-back. But who knows.

Good luck.