Would sure like some answers

How does an AI driven 123k power Mace lead fleet Biggs, Vader, Tie Fighter. Ahsoka, Jedi Consular all level 72 3 star, beat 150k power 78 Ackbar, 80 Biggs, 80 Ghost, 80 Ahsoka, 79 Jedi, 78 Resistance X-wing. All my pilots Gs 8?!? There is nothing special about that other fleet yet he is ranked 43 among 150k fleets.

I could use some advise for building a competitive fleet. Wedge is 53 just investing in getting him leveled to assist Biggs. Sun Fac is open just need his ship. I have 5's but Umbram has been unreliable. Working on Opening spy as well.

Can't invest in Star Destroyer or Mace or I will fall way behind in rank. Currently sitting at 53. Just need good team with Akbar. The GS 9 hump is also a pain in my rear since Resistance need the same stuff the pilots need

Replies

• Check the toons they had, they may have been well geared and at a higher level.

I always find Mace a hard target due to the constant changing of the taunt if I don't have the dispel or the damage output to put guys down before the next taunt comes up.
  • Cuz he has better ships. Tie goes first cuz it's so fast, and usually target locks, which starts Biggs taunt. And then Vader is an auto target lock every time he attacks, which helps replenish protection. Plus if AI uses Maces taunt right it's super hard to beat. I've thrown my phone many times fighting it.

I would recommend getting Vaders Adv Tie and Imp Tie Fighter. Replace Ahsoka and Counsulars ships. That's what I did and I almost always have a shot at finishing first in ships, even tho my power is lower than others.
  • Yeah, that was first thing I did was look at his pilots. They were terrible. Lvl 72 1star mods 4-6 star pilots. Ships were seriously 2 protection bars and barely 4 green health bars. But Mace was taking turns again over and over, that capital ship took 4 shots of blue goo, pink goo buffed his ships and then put immunity in one turn.

Working on vader. The Tie advanced never shows up in my store. I get more chances at PLO Kloon than imperial ships and pilots
  • Mace is really strong against Ackbar especially on offence. Mace also has a lot less ship power than Ackbar which makes it look like his fleet is of a lower level.

Biggs, Vader and TIE Pilot all work well together and with Mace.

His fleet looks like what mine was a while ago and I have finished first most days since ships launched.

If you are wanting to compete than you should try to get ships that have synergy as that trumps power.
  • Thanks, Nack.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Because fleet power means nothing really
    If you want to max out fleet power use
    Home one, Vader tie, gs, JC fighter and any other ship that uses special damage.
    Special damage stat artificially raises fleet power.

If you want to win ignore fleet power and build a team with some form of synergy.
  • Your ships have no synergy. Their's did.
  • K, I found Lord Skunks video on YouTube. Thanks guys.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    K, I found Lord Skunks video on YouTube. Thanks guys.

Yeah that will have all the answers......
  • Speed wins almost everytime in ships... Imperial TF, FO TF, ATF, Biggs XW & Poe XW almost always wins, backup 3 ships speeds are not as important but if you've have Wedge XW, Slave and Scimitar you'll usually win. Ashoka JS can also be implemented but very squishy.
  • Cool. Striving to unlock scimitar and Slave 1 while upgrading the other 4.

Are those ships better with Tarkin or Mace lead?
  • Honestly that doesn't seem like a massive power discrepancy. I've seen 50k Mace ships get wins on offense - especially with Mace at higher gears where the damage immunity becomes available earlier on.
  • That would be 50k differentials I referred to just above.