Nobody is talking about the new music

I just noticed that the Territory Battle table has some great new music. Always a pleasure to notice new details like that.

Replies

• Options
    I only play with sound fx on. Music is always off. I'll have to jump in and check it out. Thanks for the post.
  • Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    I only play with sound fx on. Music is always off. I'll have to jump in and check it out. Thanks for the post.

I would assume most players either turn the music off, or play with the volume muted. It can get repetitive and distracting to others in the room. I rarily have to volume on, but ill check out the new music. I really liked the new ship cantina peice.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    I haven't played with sound on since... Ever.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to off topic.
    I haven't played with sound on since... Ever.

This.
  • Options
    How is the music included in the game off topic?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options

Not about rebels so irrelevant
  • Ronoaldo
    739 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sorry but recent post (mis)categorization made me stop reading forums and rarely looking on Recent Discussion because all this category stuff makes no sense to me. This post can be seen as a game feedback, positive one by the way.

To OP I'll need to check out this new music as well. There has been a while since I played with sound on.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options

I would assume most players either turn the music off, or play with the volume muted. It can get repetitive and distracting to others in the room. I rarily have to volume on, but ill check out the new music. I really liked the new ship cantina peice.

The music that plays in the ship area of the cantina has always been my favorite too :)
  • Options

The music that plays in the ship area of the cantina has always been my favorite too :)
    :D I actually cant stand it
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

Not about rebels so irrelevant

+806,567