Han Solo G12: Mk12 Bayonet OR MK12 Medpac?

I'll be moving my Han Solo to G12 shortly and am trying to determine which TB gear to focus on. Any thoughts (or experience) on whether to get the MK12 Bayonet (120 physical damage, 30 physical critical rating, 60 armor penetration) or the MK12 Medpac (6250 health).

I'm leaning towards the physical damage, but it's enough of an investment I'd like to bounce it of some of you.

Replies

• I'm working on the bayonet. Han is all about damage.
  • Bayonet if the salvage ever pops in my store...
  • @ExarTheKun @dad2my3 - Looks like that is the consensus and I'm on the right track. One of my thoughts is when he begins hitting so horrendously hard it becomes a defensive boon, too, because no one wants to attack him and risk losing their toon through a counterattack. I was losing a battle the other day. Someone attacked Han, and a second later they were gone and the battle was mine. Getting him up over 3000k damage is going to be amazing.
  • I'm gonna fully max him but I'm going for the hp piece first.
  • Mazurka wrote: »
    I'm gonna fully max him but I'm going for the hp piece first.

That raises an interesting side question @Mazurka - Do you focus on getting a bunch of players to G12 and then first putting on a single G12 piece that's best for that toon, or do you go all the way on one toon and leave the others alone?
  • Napoli wrote: »
    Mazurka wrote: »
    I'm gonna fully max him but I'm going for the hp piece first.

That raises an interesting side question @Mazurka - Do you focus on getting a bunch of players to G12 and then first putting on a single G12 piece that's best for that toon, or do you go all the way on one toon and leave the others alone?

I just finished getting my arena team to g12. Now gonna completely max zolo then get the rest of the 6k pieces on my arena team. 6k hp is really only one hit but it seems like a lot